PDA

View Full Version : Fat Pants - Ends 30th March

Sloths
20-03-2012, 04:35 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/89/Fat+Pants

I think we all have those days where we just feel blah, dead tired (maybe too much late night habbo ;)) and basically wanting to bite peoples heads off all the time. So in the morning we just chuck on the most comfiest piece of clothing we own, whether it be a hoodie, sweatpants or something a little more interesting.
So tell me your comfiest piece of clothing that you would wear on a day like this.
May the most interesting piece win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Ekelektra
26-03-2012, 06:39 AM
I have a pair of dark purple sweatpants I seem to wear all of the time and throw on whenever. And then I feel so lost when they're in the wash I think I need to buy a second pair :P

Samantha.
26-03-2012, 09:48 AM
I always put my joggers, my uni hoodie which is about 2 sizes to big so it buries me and some funky slippers!

monkey-anne
26-03-2012, 02:55 PM
every weekend day i have to have a different accessorie on.

sat = i allways have to have my big blue bow in it covers the hole of my head.
sun = i allways have my braces on not the ones that go on your mouth but these big red buckle ones that go alone the front off me.

and on the weekdays i have a tie on

so normally on one of these days i just throw on them 3 and then whatever i have worn for a few days but not enough dont change socks and maybe the pants

Paige.
26-03-2012, 03:42 PM
My onesie, which looks like this but mine has a tiger print :)
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwat5biAFO1qk8qb9.jpg

Aiden
26-03-2012, 03:46 PM
A big fluffy jacket so everytime i hit my head on the wall my head doesn't hurt :P

pengy-star
27-03-2012, 07:02 PM
My red panda kigu (basically a onesie but with a huge tail that acts as a pilllow in tough times!)

http://s2.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/B6B7216F.jpg

And no, that isn't me :P

Empired
27-03-2012, 09:29 PM
It's not so much a piece of clothing, but I've recently become obsessed with my nails :( I come in to school each day with a different colour/pattern. I'm currently teaching to paint faces of people on my nails (YES, I KNOW, OBSESSED) and all my friends know I'm having a bad day if I come in with the same colour as yesterday :O

Jazz
28-03-2012, 10:44 AM
my snuggie jacket, its got fluffy wool and comfy fabric its lovely and warm :-)

Meloneeze.
28-03-2012, 07:26 PM
I always wear my 'Monday' undies on Sunday :)

What? Too personal?

SackRace
28-03-2012, 09:48 PM
My dressing gown, it's so furry and I love it! Also my cats like it too (they're very attracted to it :L)

LALA16OZ
28-03-2012, 11:30 PM
mine is probs my harry potter hoodie (imported from the uk ;) ) and sum coumfy leggings with jelly bean socks :D :3 was soooo coumfy - lala19oz

Bahamet0
29-03-2012, 07:21 AM
Okay so this is a big secret.... I have these zebra type of pants ( no clue why anyone would make zebra jogging pants) .. but they are extremely comfy.... and silky *cough* . Then I either wear my hoodie (which is all black with a big duck face on the back, and 5 times to big for me) , or if its to warm for my hoodie I just wear a big t shirt that says "Mommy loves you" on the front lmao (my mom gave it to me for my birthday :/ ) .

I'm prob gonna regret posting this later.. but hey, there is my comfy outfit ;)

Matt
29-03-2012, 08:51 AM
I would "chuck on" this really soft blanket :-)

You can't wear it but its nice to wrap up in :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!