PDA

View Full Version : TechoDual - a new technology blog site (also on the look out for staff)

peteyt
25-03-2012, 10:12 PM
I've recently joined my friends new blog site TechoDual to help him out - basically it's a site blogging about technology news and other things.

I am going to try and review at least one new piece of software each week, mainly free but maybe a few programs that cost.

They are also on the look out for other writers to help them out

http://technodual.co.uk/

Plucked
26-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Good luck with this i guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dottz
28-03-2012, 05:23 AM
Work on your logo a bit, it looks like it was thrown together real quick. Try and get rid of those empty side widget divs, you are not using them so why have them show up? Without an attractive logo and theme it will be hard for you to attract readers. I also suggest moving the links contact us, about us, faqs, and the team up to the main nav at the top. Move the categories down to the right column. Good luck with it though!

Jazz
28-03-2012, 09:40 AM
its taking quite a long time to load for me, but good luck with it :-)

peteyt
28-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Work on your logo a bit, it looks like it was thrown together real quick. Try and get rid of those empty side widget divs, you are not using them so why have them show up? Without an attractive logo and theme it will be hard for you to attract readers. I also suggest moving the links contact us, about us, faqs, and the team up to the main nav at the top. Move the categories down to the right column. Good luck with it though!

Cheers I will pass all the comments on to the owner as this isn't my site I am just helping out

its taking quite a long time to load for me, but good luck with it :-)
I believe this is due to ongoing DNS issues which the owner said should be resolved soon

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!