PDA

View Full Version : HabboCM screenie

Catchy
26-03-2012, 01:46 AM
Was just searching around Paul's twitter and found this image which is rather interesting. Looks like what the HabboCM's are going to be able to have access to.

It's quite interesting to see 'give a badge'.

What do you guys think of this? Do you like the look of it?

https://p.twimg.com/AoneyWwCAAEcYI_.png:large

NeverSkem
26-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Just like a MOD Tools!

JerseySafety
26-03-2012, 03:00 AM
Very cool. I so want to be a Habbo CM now! :P

Toilet
26-03-2012, 04:44 AM
I'm fairly sure that's just a user's suggested layout/tools and Paul retweeted it because he liked it. Nothing official.

Richie
26-03-2012, 04:47 AM
They're a bunch of lazy selfish *******s and are just introducing this to save themselves money. I don't like it and it will definitely be misused.

wiktoria
26-03-2012, 05:41 AM
I think it definitely will be misused but idk it's pretty cool.

geo
26-03-2012, 06:10 AM
It will suck if you're not a HabboCM yourself, ha. :P I really want to be one.

iBlueBox
26-03-2012, 06:42 AM
It isn't an official screen shot like the new hotel UI. It was a habbo who created this to show paul and paul basically just retweeted it.
The boxes for commands seems a bit outdated.

Zuth
26-03-2012, 06:53 AM
Looks kinda cool :)

karter
26-03-2012, 07:21 AM
what the **** is... this absolute ****** up
the habbocms will be able to give out badges?

i hope this turns out to be a flop

xxMATTGxx
26-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Yeah guys, this isn't an official screenshot. People have been making concepts and sending them to Sulake staff members. It doesn't mean it will look like this or even have the same sort of options :P

Nick
26-03-2012, 09:21 AM
haha, looks cool!

Ekelektra
26-03-2012, 09:31 AM
I really don't think HabboCM will be allowed to give out and take badges, but this is still a pretty good concept.

Oleh
26-03-2012, 09:50 AM
How does one become a HabboCM? I'd love to do that! Matt, refer me :)

Jazz
26-03-2012, 10:01 AM
habbocm seems like a silly idea tbh, but the idea is growing on me slightly haha

Andii
26-03-2012, 10:10 AM

exactly they will just obv give it to clones lool but in fairness the tools look pretty nicely layed out . . .

karter
26-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Yeah guys, this isn't an official screenshot. People have been making concepts and sending them to Sulake staff members. It doesn't mean it will look like this or even have the same sort of options :P

i asked ediootti, the badge thing is true. they are planning it

Andii
26-03-2012, 10:52 AM
i asked ediootti, the badge thing is true. they are planning it

really :O :O :O lol did you ask how people can become these??? and what if they abuse it

auffant1
26-03-2012, 11:36 AM
That will be awesome when it comes out!

Catchy
26-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Ah right, I didn't know that it was only another users concept. It does look like the MOD tools or at least how they used to look (not sure if they're the same now or not) but yeah I'm still against the HabboCMs I mean giving out badges? What the hell, surely that's an admins job.

:odey:
26-03-2012, 11:38 AM

I hope it turns out to be a massive flop if I'm not one... haha :)

Depending on the misuse of the tools, it might work.. We'll have to see :(

Plucked
26-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Anyone who thinks that is real must be stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lewis
26-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Awesome! I'm going to go on my account from 06 and I have a clean history and over 200 friends. Well, all my accounts have a clean history... what are the qualifications to be become a habbo CM, does anyone know? :)

26-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Awesome! I'm going to go on my account from 06 and I have a clean history and over 200 friends. Well, all my accounts have a clean history... what are the qualifications to be become a habbo CM, does anyone know? :)

I'm sure on another post about Habbo CM's someone did mention that an account 'with age, and a clean history' would have a 'better chance' of becoming one, or would get priority or something, because they are said to have 'more experience', but I'm pretty sure it said anyone could have the chance.. ;)

Lewis
26-03-2012, 11:59 AM
I'm sure on another post about Habbo CM's someone did mention that an account 'with age, and a clean history' would have a 'better chance' of becoming one, or would get priority or something, because they are said to have 'more experience', but I'm pretty sure it said anyone could have the chance.. ;)You'll probably have to fill out an application form, eh? Anyway, I look forward to this habbo CMS whether it's for them to make more money or not (that's the whole point of a business after all, they're all greedy ;)) It looks really good.

26-03-2012, 12:01 PM
You'll probably have to fill out an application form, eh? Anyway, I look forward to this habbo CMS whether it's for them to make more money or not (that's the whole point of a business after all, they're all greedy ;)) It looks really good.

Ye, it will probably be similar to the HabboX application if you remember that ;)

I'm also looking forward to it :)

Michael
26-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Its a fake screenie made by a user.

Okeanos
26-03-2012, 03:01 PM
I hope it turns out to be a massive flop if I'm not one... haha :)

huh? that is completely the wrong attitude to take! people who say things like that are power hungry morons who shouldnt be let anywhere near the CM scheme

Catchy
26-03-2012, 03:13 PM
huh? that is completely the wrong attitude to take! people who say things like that are power hungry morons who shouldnt be let anywhere near the CM scheme

IMO It's going to be power hungry morons who actually get into the scheme. Like it's always been, same old same old. I don't see why Habbo are feeling the need to bring in let's just call it 'higher ranks' which is going to make them feel so 'superior' towards the rest of the community.

Aaron
26-03-2012, 03:26 PM
really :O :O :O lol did you ask how people can become these??? and what if they abuse it

From what I remember, Paul mentioned if it was abused you get a ban I think it was.. don't quote me about it, not 100% sure. :P

Andii
26-03-2012, 03:50 PM
From what I remember, Paul mentioned if it was abused you get a ban I think it was.. don't quote me about it, not 100% sure. :P

lol not bad then ;) just a wee perm ban :)

-POSTS TO KEEP xxMATTGxx HAPPY :)

GoldenMerc
26-03-2012, 04:10 PM
I'm fairly sure that's just a user's suggested layout/tools and Paul retweeted it because he liked it. Nothing official.

Correct :)

Ellz
26-03-2012, 05:27 PM
looks cool, i wanna be a habbo mod looool!

27-03-2012, 10:12 AM

But then it comes down to another 'who's actually going to moderate and check they're actually not abusing it' thing...

Which I think would go under the radar after like, a week of it being introduced, ha :P

Plebings
27-03-2012, 12:21 PM
But then it comes down to another 'who's actually going to moderate and check they're actually not abusing it' thing...

Which I think would go under the radar after like, a week of it being introduced, ha :P

i'm sure plenty of bitter habbos will be making CFHs just to catch them out

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!