PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon

Conspiracy.
26-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Any Pokémon fans? :D I lovelovelove Pokémon. I've been playing Soul Silver for the past week. I caught a shiny Weedle :D :D :D :D

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh593/whereisthelove_x3/fdbgf.jpg

My favourite generation is second <3 first is great for nostalgia <3 I just don't really like playing Red/Blue/Yellow now though as Special Defence and Special Attack are counted as one stat.

I can't wait for Black and White 2 :D

Moved by ,Alpha, (Trialist Forum Moderator): From 'Console and Computer Gaming' as it's better suited here.

FlyingJesus
26-03-2012, 05:44 PM
2nd gen is definitely the best, there's enough variety without just remaking old characters and adding in ridiculous legendaries which are technically gods but still do your bidding if you lob a pokéball at them

Neversoft
26-03-2012, 05:47 PM
I've dedicated thousand of hours into Pokemon games, and I don't regret it one bit. It was such a huge part of my youth, and I feel sorry for kids now who have to live their childhoods without such a fabulous craze. Silver and Ruby were probably my favourites. Spent hundreds of hours on them both. Ruby is the closest I have come to completing a Pokemon game legit. Completed the national Pokedex and not too far off the world one, though I'm not sure that can be completed without some cheating. Caught a shiny Zangoose as well. I haven't played it properly in about six years though.

auffant1
26-03-2012, 08:20 PM
I really love Pokemon. My favorite game is Ruby and Sapphire and I lovelovelovelove Mudkip :)

Oleh
27-03-2012, 09:43 AM
My favourite is silver, played like 400 hours of it :D

Nick
27-03-2012, 10:52 AM
I played pokemon all the time! I just recently downloaded pokemon emerald on my computer.

Conspiracy.
27-03-2012, 11:15 PM
has anyone played Pokémon Fire Red Omega? it's a hack of Pokémon Fire Red with all the Pokémon up to 3rd gen. It also has some extra locations and hidden features. It's pretty awesome :)

DeejayMachoo
28-03-2012, 12:22 AM
When it comes to Pokemon the only ones I like are;

Red, Blue and Yellow (First 151 Pokemon I believe) After that I think it just got ridiculous I haven't played them in years but I still have them, 2 copy's of each one opened and one unopened for the future when perhaps there worth a few pennies :)

Chris
28-03-2012, 10:38 AM
I love the pokemon games and still play them occasionally. I think ruby/sapphire/emerald were the best. :D

DeejayMachoo
28-03-2012, 10:52 AM
I love the pokemon games and still play them occasionally. I think ruby/sapphire/emerald were the best. :D

I beg to differ. I played the original ones for years of my childhood. I never played any of the newer ones :)

Jazz
28-03-2012, 11:11 AM
i love pokemon so much, i havent played it in ages but i got back into it through my girlfriend liking it so much aha

:odey:
28-03-2012, 11:21 AM
I played Pokemon so, SO much, and I wouldn't be ashamed to go and buy it if a new one came out tomorrow and devote the next week to it...

I loved when Fire Red & Lead Green came out, I loved the originals,

But Ruby and Sapphire were good :P

Eric
28-03-2012, 11:34 AM
I like pokemon! I spent hundreds of hours playing Pokemon when i was a kid. Battling with trainers, capturing pokemons, collecting different pokeballs, defeating gym leaders. feeling nostalgic now haha. Pokemon Emerald is my favourite pokemon game.

scott
28-03-2012, 11:58 AM
I have pokemon black! I play it ever so often when I get bored and have nothing else to do xD I really liked pokemon yellow when I had that :(

Conspiracy.
28-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Honestly, I'm not a fan of 3rd gen. It seems to be most peoples' favourite. I DO love Fire Red and Leaf Green though.

FlyingJesus
28-03-2012, 02:41 PM
I beg to differ. I played the original ones for years of my childhood. I never played any of the newer ones :)

Then you can't really have an opinion on them lol

DeejayMachoo
28-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Then you can't really have an opinion on them lol

I do because Pokemon got shockingly bad after the first 151 pokemon :)

Conspiracy.
30-03-2012, 01:02 PM
A lot of people say the newer Pokémon are unoriginal. I think a few of the 151 are unoriginal :/

Examples:

Seel

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1f/086Seel.png

it's a seal :| that's all.

Magneton

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/72/082Magneton.png

It's the same as Magnemite but with two more stuck to it :/

Matthew
31-03-2012, 11:25 AM
A lot of people say the newer Pokémon are unoriginal. I think a few of the 151 are unoriginal :/

Examples:

Seel

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1f/086Seel.png

it's a seal :| that's all.

Magneton

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/72/082Magneton.png

It's the same as Magnemite but with two more stuck to it :/

Well isn't magneton an evolved magnemite?
So thats kinda understandable that they're similar...

I played pokemon diamond the most probably.
I loved fire red though! :D

wiktoria
31-03-2012, 11:35 AM
i have pokemon silver and i play it when i'm bored. when i start though i can't stop

auffant1
31-03-2012, 05:13 PM
I played pokemon all the time! I just recently downloaded pokemon emerald on my computer.

Wait you can do that :O How? Does it cost money?

Nick
31-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Wait you can do that :O How? Does it cost money?

Yea you can :) Its all free.

auffant1
01-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Yea you can :) Its all free.

Can you give me a link :D

Samantha
04-04-2012, 02:53 PM
I remember finding my Pokemon White the other week, I looked and noticed previously that I had spent 21 hours on it. A few years ago when I got older versions I would just sit and play for hours, used to rack up about 7 hours + a day.

sometimes I just get the urge to play pokemon and I used to be a person who thought that the original pokemon were best but growing up and becoming intrigued I enjoy the newer ones too.

Matthew
04-04-2012, 02:57 PM
I remember finding my Pokemon White the other week, I looked and noticed previously that I had spent 21 hours on it. A few years ago when I got older versions I would just sit and play for hours, used to rack up about 7 hours + a day.

sometimes I just get the urge to play pokemon and I used to be a person who thought that the original pokemon were best but growing up and becoming intrigued I enjoy the newer ones too.

Yeah this. I remember on Pokemon diamond I would just sit down and spend hours and hours trying to defeat the champions (if thats what theyre called, can't remember). I did eventually defeat them! I remember getting to the final champ (your rival from the start of the game is it?) and then losing on his last pokemon. Gutted :(

Samantha
04-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Matts; do you mean the elite four? I remember beating them on my 2nd attempt I think. I also remember capturing Dialga/Dialgi whatever it was on the first go. Mespirit annoyed me so much though.

Matthew
04-04-2012, 03:02 PM
@Matts (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=60298); do you mean the elite four? I remember beating them on my 2nd attempt I think. I also remember capturing Dialga/Dialgi whatever it was on the first go. Mespirit annoyed me so much though.

Can't remember what they were called. :/

Yeah I caught dialga too! I collected all of the rare pokemon like giratina (I think?) and mesprit and all that. If mesprit was the one you had to chase then yeah that was really annoying :/.

I remember there was a glitch on the world trading thing where you could duplicate your pokemon. I just put master balls on one of my rare pokemon, and then I got a free rare that I could trade for something I needed/wanted and a free master ball!

Naughty me :P

Samantha
04-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Matts; nice one lmao, I remember the Hippo one which was in the cave thing? Pokemon ruins thing and apparently its meant to take about 100 atteempts to see him and I got him on first go lmao. I can't finish Diamond though as I am lacking a Tangela because I don't have the old game. Sods law.

Walks06
17-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Haven't played Pokemon for so long but these games were my childhood, as Nintendo kept making new consoles i kept buying them just so i could play the new pokemon games that were out at the time. Brainwashed most kids my age back then lol!

Gibs960
26-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Red on GAMEBOY! Heaven! CHARIZARD FTW! :)

Really good games, it's a shame that now Call of Duty passes for a brilliant game :|

Ajthedragon
27-05-2012, 10:34 AM
I've played Pokemon since somebody gave me Pokemon yellow and my family bought my a Pikachu GameBoy, and owned every game since :L. My favourite generation is the second, and my favourite game by far was Silver, and also its remake. I've been playing White but I found the story line stupid.

Sly
11-06-2012, 01:45 PM
I was playin' leaf green/fire red the other week with my friend and I found a shiny Rattata with 20 minutes play time, couldn't catch it because I didn't have any pokeballs yet so I'm glad someone was there to show haha.

David
11-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Silver + Fire Red are best imo

http://icap.me/i/QYcHbpPyXJ.png

Kasabian
11-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Been playing Soul Silver again recently.

Tyrotoxism..
14-08-2012, 07:22 PM
I love Pokemon! In my opinion, the gameboy games always were the best, even though I still became addicted to the DS ones :3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!