PDA

View Full Version : Easily amused.

Succubus
27-03-2012, 08:34 PM
I admit, when it comes to boredom I am one of the most easiest person to amuse.
I can amuse my self even with a bit string , I could go on with a list.

Are you easily amused, is so how?

Jazz
27-03-2012, 08:35 PM
im too easily amused, i can get amused by anything... from a parrot feather to a grain of sand lols

Inseriousity.
27-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Not me. I rarely laugh which is quite ironic considering how much I say lol online. Mathew is easily amused though. He types LOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL over anything and I thought he didn't really mean it but I've seen him on cam (not like that, his space invader duvet put me off tbh) and he does actually laugh.

Empired
27-03-2012, 09:10 PM
I never laugh at things online unless I'm drinking water (I know, lucky me). I used to laugh all the time in real life but now I'm too tired all the time :L I'm easily amused when it comes to films and books tbf...

Aiden
27-03-2012, 09:35 PM
I'm not really LOL, I would just tell you to shut up if i was in a bad mood lol. :P

Cerys
27-03-2012, 09:37 PM
I never laugh at things online unless I'm drinking water (I know, lucky me). I used to laugh all the time in real life but now I'm too tired all the time :L I'm easily amused when it comes to films and books tbf...

Wow. All those times you said 'LOOOL' to my rubbish jokes were lies. LIES :'(

Very easily amused. I was walking in town with my friend today, and I burst out laughing, everyone staring at me. She asked me what it was, and I said it was my eye floaty.

You know that random squiggle that comes into your eyesight but you can't look at it? Yeah, that made me laugh too much.

Empired
27-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Wow. All those times you said 'LOOOL' to my rubbish jokes were lies. LIES :'(

Very easily amused. I was walking in town with my friend today, and I burst out laughing, everyone staring at me. She asked me what it was, and I said it was my eye floaty.

You know that random squiggle that comes into your eyesight but you can't look at it? Yeah, that made me laugh too much.

I laugh in my head ok.

OT: I don't really like laughing that much.. it actually hurts my ribs. I hardly ever laugh in real life but I usually laugh in my head so I look depressed but I'm not.. it's just so funny I forgot to laugh ;)

Samantha
27-03-2012, 09:44 PM
I laugh lots tbh, however, sometimes I take it too far and nearly crying with laughter.

In Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows part 1 me and my sister were in the cinema and I think Harry made this little lamp burst into a massive fire or something and everyone started laughing but I kept laughing, so much that I was crying with laughter and missed a bit of the film. BamitsElfie! (HP addict)

Cerys
27-03-2012, 09:46 PM
I laugh in my head ok.

OT: I don't really like laughing that much.. it actually hurts my ribs. I hardly ever laugh in real life but I usually laugh in my head so I look depressed but I'm not.. it's just so funny I forgot to laugh ;)

Yeah yeah sure :'( no you '***** I'm reading' in your head. Or you :rolleyes: in your head at me nd stebee gettin at it ^.^

OT: I have a pervy laugh. But that doesn't stop me randomly laughing :3

Empired
27-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Yeah yeah sure :'( no you '***** I'm reading' in your head. Or you :rolleyes: in your head at me nd stebee gettin at it ^.^

OT: I have a pervy laugh. But that doesn't stop me randomly laughing :3

Cerys you actually made me laugh irl LMAOOO

And I remember that bit Sam!! I laughed my head off because I am obsessed :) so yeah.. like I said, I do laugh in films

kitten
27-03-2012, 10:24 PM
yes i'm very easily amused, in every way lolllll

wiktoria
28-03-2012, 06:13 AM
yh i laugh at everything. i have the most annoying laugh too @Inseriousity. (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=26409) WTH you always say 'LOL' to me wow i thought you actually found me funny :'(

Eric
28-03-2012, 12:01 PM
not really but my friend does. he laughs at every joke even though it's not even funny

scott
28-03-2012, 12:04 PM
I'm very easily amused I laugh at everything :( i was at some fire training thing from work and one of my managers kept on saying things in my ear and poking me on the arm when this guy was trying to give us a lecture and I couldn't help but laugh it was so embarrassing :(

Inseriousity.
28-03-2012, 12:51 PM
yh i laugh at everything. i have the most annoying laugh too @Inseriousity. (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=26409) WTH you always say 'LOL' to me wow i thought you actually found me funny :'(

well I smile so i could do SIRL (smile in real life) as my new LOL. :P

geo
28-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Kinda, really does depend where I am and what I have around me. :P
I do tend to laugh a lot and get distracted easily, but that's only when I should not. It's always funnier when you're not meant to be doing something.

peteyt
28-03-2012, 03:11 PM
It really depends. I'd like to think I have a good sense of humour though

buttons
28-03-2012, 03:24 PM
i get amused so easily but it's usually from my own jokes or imagination. i'm the type of person who tries to tell a story or joke but laughs all the way through it and for like 5 minutes afterwards. or randomly starts laughing at something that happened ages ago.

Chris
28-03-2012, 04:25 PM
i get amused so easily but it's usually from my own jokes or imagination. i'm the type of person who tries to tell a story or joke but laughs all the way through it and for like 5 minutes afterwards. or randomly starts laughing at something that happened ages ago.

This sounds a lot like ma ahaha. Sometimes I will just burst out laughing cause my mind was wondering and I thought of something that I had previously found funny.

wiktoria
28-03-2012, 04:55 PM

omg hahhaha i do that. i always do it when i'm with someone and i randomly start laughing an they're like wtf :S

Inseriousity. hahahha well i'm glad you actually find my jokes kinda funny!!!

Memorilla
28-03-2012, 05:50 PM

I'm exactly like that!

And yes, I'm very easily amused and have a terrible sense of humour (I laugh at anything and everything). I usually do laugh when I say "LMAOOO" online.

Here is a short guide (LOL):

lol/lmao - i'm too pissed to laugh
lool/lmaoo - your joke was not funny whatsoever but i feel bad to not laugh
LOL/LMAO - i laughed
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - dieing with laughter irl

Richie
28-03-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm 20 and I still find 'willy' hilarious so yeah pretty much

Stephen
28-03-2012, 08:47 PM
I'm easily amused but its more like a cant stop smiling sort of thing

It used to be a i cant keep quiet laugh but ive lost it

someone must help me find my laugh again :(

silence is the biggest thing that gets me laughing though. I remember in school someone farted during a minutes silence I think I almost pissed myself

Cerys
28-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Ooh, I remember a party in year 7. Someone told a joke I didn't understand, but about 5mins later, while taking a drink, I understood it and burst out laughing, spraying coke everywhere. XD

beth
29-03-2012, 03:33 AM
not really. i like puns or clever humour and sometimes i will laugh at really stupid stuff, but frankly i amuse myself more than other people amuse me.

Seikou
06-04-2012, 02:39 PM
yep i was in a cafe with my friends the other day and everytime someone spoke i just burst out laughing and i set off one of my other friends and then the rest of them were so angry cause we wouldn't shut up i guess i'm just immature sometimes but yeah LOL

Jurv
06-04-2012, 02:41 PM
i get amused at the stupidest things in the world, even if something serious is happening i'll probably laugh. :(

:odey:
06-04-2012, 02:43 PM
I don't think I'm ridiculously easily amused... haha,

Maybe a tiny tiny bit.. :P

Cerys
06-04-2012, 02:44 PM
My friends mum was telling me off because I ate food before they did their praying thingy. (They're strongly religious, I'm not)

She said 'The Lord wants us to eat after we thank him for the food. You shall not eat before the lord is pleased' or something along those lines, and I just burst out laughing.......

So yeah, im easily amused and laugh at the wrong times :)

SackRace
06-04-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm 20 and I still find 'willy' hilarious so yeah pretty much

LOOOOOOOOL

Edited by Lee (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Charlie
06-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I'm easily amused most of the time and can easily just start laughing loads at something that probably isn't even that funny.

Oleh
06-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Nope, for example everybody in my class were almost pissing themself at that dead terrorist thing by Jeff Dunham, I didn't find it even smirk worthy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!