PDA

View Full Version : Starstruck Productions

Milarz
28-03-2012, 01:33 AM
I am soon to be making a HD & 3D YouTube series, with a top of the range video editing software. The official page for it + my productions, is through this link here - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stars...76044762470351 (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Starstruck-Productions/276044762470351?notif_t=page_new_likes#!/pages/Starstruck-Productions/276044762470351)

So far, i already have 5 people to act in it. The film/series will be based in the woods, with a big search going on. It will be Aussie based, with the name of the series, "Aussie Swag". Which means, Aussie style life, such as the outback, beach, how they talk & so on. I am planning to make the second to last episode in high quality 3D.

Filming will begin in the next few weeks, first episode wont air on YouTube, for a couple of months. Like away!

Jazz
28-03-2012, 09:42 AM
i really hope you don't fall into that common youtubing trap of making a series, trying to make it funny/dramatic and failing.. good luck with it nevertheless

Milarz
28-03-2012, 12:10 PM
The only time they fail, is if they can't professionally edit, dont have the best editing software or can't act. I've already made a popular Youtube series with thousands of views couple years back, called Timuffy. Which was action based.

peteyt
28-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Can I ask what editing software do you have and what camera do you have for 3D?

Milarz
28-03-2012, 11:00 PM
The software makes it 3D & i will be using Cinema 4D for the intro & editing with Video Studio Pro Ultimate x5 which was just released.

peteyt
29-03-2012, 12:03 AM
The software makes it 3D & i will be using Cinema 4D for the intro & editing with Video Studio Pro Ultimate x5 which was just released.

What camera though. Professional editing software is always a good thing but without a professional camera it can be all for nothing.

Milarz
29-03-2012, 12:09 AM
Gonna be buying a new one. But a nice HD one with enough controls on it.

peteyt
29-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Gonna be buying a new one. But a nice HD one with enough controls on it.

Is this just something your doing for fun or a future career? Just wondering.

beth
29-03-2012, 12:36 AM
"aussie swag" is such a cringe name for anything.

Milarz
29-03-2012, 12:43 AM
For fun.

Swag can mean 2 things, for this series, it's another word for "style", other meaning is, it's short for "swagman".

Jazz
29-03-2012, 01:08 PM
The only time they fail, is if they can't professionally edit, dont have the best editing software or can't act. I've already made a popular Youtube series with thousands of views couple years back, called Timuffy. Which was action based.

its more about the material used in the video as well, ive seen people who can act, have good editing software/experience etc and its still awful because of the script they wrote.

peteyt
29-03-2012, 03:11 PM
its more about the material used in the video as well, ive seen people who can act, have good editing software/experience etc and its still awful because of the script they wrote.

Also can depend on how its done. Is this one of those films where instead of everyone doing it together these are all different YouTube users who send in their footage? Because working with different camera's and sizes and just putting them together can often have issues.

Milarz
29-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Look, guys... i'm an actor in real life, so don't worry, i've done multimedia for years also, i know how it's done properly. and no, it's real film shooting, not sending off different clips.

Blazingconnor
30-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Good luck sounds good :)

Richie
30-03-2012, 03:20 PM
You seem to be up your own arse. I checked out that timuffy thing and the effects are good I'll give you that but saying it has had thousands of views makes it sound like it's brilliant when all your videos together have only had like 3 thousand views. I got over 50k on a habbo video and that was ****e..

best of luck with it though pal

Milarz
31-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Funny how we have only posted one episode on youtube ^ you rude.....whatever you call yourself lol.

GoldenMerc
31-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Funny how we have only posted one episode on youtube ^ you rude.....whatever you call yourself lol.

You seem to make a new site weekly, then it disapears. You say its going to be amazing etc then it never comes... I have a youtube which gets about 5k per video, mainly Jersey Shore etc, max 30k? Your videos are completely nothing id much rather watch paint dry than someone who thinks there amazing act, sing what ever you wish to do, i REALLY do not want to know.

Milarz
01-04-2012, 02:13 AM
You seem to make a new site weekly, then it disapears. You say its going to be amazing etc then it never comes... I have a youtube which gets about 5k per video, mainly Jersey Shore etc, max 30k? Your videos are completely nothing id much rather watch paint dry than someone who thinks there amazing act, sing what ever you wish to do, i REALLY do not want to know.

Got anything better to do, that blabber child? Maybe something about learning respect would be good, because one day you'd get a fist in your face by someone you come across in the future. Maybe you should start learning now. I actually made one episode, the rest where by the actual people that runs it. If i couldn't act, i wouldn't have been a professional wrestler for 6 years, no titles wins, nothing, i wouldn't have been in tv shows & a movie as well as a beach tv ad, i know how to act sunshine. If a mod see's these, please close this thread, because i find it pathetic people come along & abuse all the time LOL.
Thanks

GoldenMerc
01-04-2012, 02:25 AM
Got anything better to do, that blabber child? Maybe something about learning respect would be good, because one day you'd get a fist in your face by someone you come across in the future. Maybe you should start learning now. I actually made one episode, the rest where by the actual people that runs it. If i couldn't act, i wouldn't have been a professional wrestler for 6 years, no titles wins, nothing, i wouldn't have been in tv shows & a movie as well as a beach tv ad, i know how to act sunshine. If a mod see's these, please close this thread, because i find it pathetic people come along & abuse all the time LOL.
Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IosCVio4BWE#!
HELL NO

Just to clarify, that isn't wrestling. You say your a pro wrestler but pro is WWE? and the rest? your not pro its a hobby i mean look at your occupation on Habbox forum;

Occupation:Actor, Professional Wrestler, Club DJ, KFC Cook, SES Rescue

KFC cook is your job, the rest are hobbys.

Milarz
01-04-2012, 02:32 AM
I've wrestled in front of Al Snow, Raven, Steve Corino & Chris Masters, from ECW & WWE. I do believe one of them had said to me i'm one of the best in ring workers. If wrestling wouldn't be professional, it's wouldn't be called "Professional" wrestling. Considering you don't know anything lol, just shoosh. Also SES Rescue isn't a hobbie, it's volunteer. It's pretty much like the force, ya just don't get payed is the difference. Please stop spamming my thread.

GoldenMerc
01-04-2012, 02:37 AM
Still doesn't class you as a professional wrestler just because your wrestled infront of some half famous WWE stars.

Milarz
01-04-2012, 06:17 AM
So what makes you think i'm not a professional... wrestler. Pretty sure i was quiet professional with it, when i used to do it. Anything else you would like to mouth off about sunshine?

Showder
04-04-2012, 03:04 AM
Still doesn't class you as a professional wrestler just because your wrestled infront of some half famous WWE stars.

Very true xD

Anyways Milarz, wish you luck. You have competition btw, Gabrielle on Youtube is a great Habbo movie maker.

JerseySafety
04-04-2012, 08:32 AM
good luck milarz, looks very interesting. :)

Aaron
04-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Best of luck, it looks very interesting. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!