PDA

View Full Version : Vandtrom Klause

Zelda
30-03-2012, 05:33 AM
Any tips for this horrible boss, already died like 10 times trrying :(

DeejayMachoo
30-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Any tips for this horrible boss, already died like 10 times trrying :(

Use flask's instead of pots and whats your dung level?

Rashelly
30-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Don't bother trying to hit him when he's flying, focus on avoiding damage (if you're having trouble doing both).
ALWAYS kill his little healer friends.
Don't bother using the staff - it's crap.
Stakes and polearm are the best.

Use brews and restores, not food. You might need flasks, depending on combat level.

DeejayMachoo
30-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Don't bother trying to hit him when he's flying, focus on avoiding damage (if you're having trouble doing both).

Use brews and restores, not food. You might need flasks, depending on combat level.

Couldn't of said it better :)

Zelda
30-03-2012, 01:43 PM

I've aCtually done the most damage to him on my goes when I try hitting while flying though, already got a good idea of how to do it while attacking, and does much higher damage, plus I'm only cb 100 so might make more sence to co that since he wittles my health down quite quick otherwise

Zelda
30-03-2012, 04:24 PM
ok so did him it was much easier attacking him while flying killed him much easier that way ;)

Rashelly
30-03-2012, 11:44 PM
I've aCtually done the most damage to him on my goes when I try hitting while flying though, already got a good idea of how to do it while attacking, and does much higher damage, plus I'm only cb 100 so might make more sence to co that since he wittles my health down quite quick otherwise

I meant focus on avoiding damage, rather than hitting and tanking the damage :p If you can avoid and hit then it's a bonus

But congrats

DeejayMachoo
31-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Grats his an epic boss glad you did it :)

Zelda
31-03-2012, 08:26 AM
Ya 150k xp to prayer aswell :)

Matthew
31-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Well done :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!