PDA

View Full Version : Think Back...

DeejayMachoo
30-03-2012, 10:29 AM
Hey All,

I'm just thinking back across all the Fansite's I can remember.

What one do you think had/has the best design personally I think it was HabboMeadow.

and Also What features do you look for in a fansite. I know there's a tiny market for any new fansites but just think across all the fansites that once where. What features look you to them?

-Frijj

ThemoFairy
30-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Personally, I like smooth transitions (using javascript) on websites, where the pages don't reload. I really don't remember HabboMeadow's design being above par from the rest. I like fansites that are different, unique, stand out from the rest.

j0rd
30-03-2012, 01:19 PM
I used the like the old HFFM layouts, the current one isn't bad either.
Personally the current Habbox layout is my favorite of all layouts

Jahova
30-03-2012, 04:49 PM
That one which was built in shockwave. It was amazing.

DeejayMachoo
30-03-2012, 07:14 PM
That one which was built in shockwave. It was amazing.

Ohh i remeber the one you mean, wasn't it bobanet or something? i know they had there own free email system and such :)

dbgtz
30-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Design easily goes to Habborator. Though the only one I was active in community wise (radios etc) was radiohabbo.

DeejayMachoo
30-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Design easily goes to Habborator. Though the only one I was active in community wise (radios etc) was radiohabbo.

I always thought HabboRator layout was shockingly bad :)

Chris
30-03-2012, 11:12 PM

I agree, habborator easily has the best design imo.

I always thought HabboRator layout was shockingly bad :)

Really? It's quite a creative design, what makes you say its bad?

DeejayMachoo
31-03-2012, 08:19 AM
I agree, habborator easily has the best design imo.

Really? It's quite a creative design, what makes you say its bad?

You mean this current design? http://www.habborator.org/

I just look at it and see a site that's hard to navigate. It's really un-user friendly. The different pages have really good features and content.

But the site to me is in pieces you don't know where your clicking (apart from if u look in the address bar).

Anyway everyone has there opinions :)

-Frijj

Chris
31-03-2012, 09:48 AM
You mean this current design? http://www.habborator.org/

I just look at it and see a site that's hard to navigate. It's really un-user friendly. The different pages have really good features and content.

But the site to me is in pieces you don't know where your clicking (apart from if u look in the address bar).

Anyway everyone has there opinions :)

-Frijj

I suppose Ive got used to it so dont have a problem with the navigation :P There is a sitemap in the form of a list though, just click the light bulb and it will pop up.

Jahova
18-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Ohh i remeber the one you mean, wasn't it bobanet or something? i know they had there own free email system and such :)
That was it :D

Dentafrice
22-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Design wise it was awful, but feature wise at the time it was lightyears above the rest. Habbo-Remix that was owned by Just-One.

Recursion
22-04-2012, 07:17 PM
ThinkHabbo with N-Kay.

Chippiewill
22-04-2012, 08:04 PM
mini-i.fm had a pretty good design and feature-wise it was pretty ahead of it's time for a habbo fansite. Although it didn't really take off since simon was more interested in making it than running it I suspect.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!