PDA

View Full Version : Weightloser - Ends 18th April

Pigperson
02-04-2012, 04:28 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/glass_two/Weight+Loser

Easter is now over and I feel really big and unhealthy. I aim to lose a few pounds in 2 weeks but I have no idea how to start. In general I'm quite lazy so I need a fun way to lose weight. What I want you to do is to find me a fun way to lose weight, whether it's a product, a training method or whatever! It must abide by the forum rules though.

The entry I find the best and most fun way to lose weight will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

lJays
14-04-2012, 02:41 PM
I think you should put all your treats in a box. Then selatape it all so you cannot open it. Then, when you've excercised you may open your treat box! But.. dont eat all of it ( LOL )

j0rd
14-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Its called the habbo dice workout. First get a holodice or dicemaster whatever you like, place it in a room. Roll the dice and go by the following work out:

1 - 25 pushups
2 - 25 crunches
3 - 25 squats
4 - 30 second plank (elbows or pushup position)
5 - 25 lunges
6 - rest (5 minutes)

Ftb80562
14-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Play A Dance Game Like
Dance Central
or
Just Dance

These Are Fun, And Give You A Workout

SackRace
14-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Set yourself a time-table! Like try do different exercises every day. For example:

Day 1: 25 push ups and 50 squats and a break.
Day 2: 1 mile walk, (jog or run) and 25 sit ups.
Day 3: Play exercise games for 1 hour then have a rest.
Day 4: Go to the gym for 1hour and a half (If you have one), and then have a rest for the rest of the day.

Then so on. . .

Also try make it fun when doing exercise when your maybe at the gym you could watch the tiny TV if they've got one or get some ear phones and listen to music if you enjoy listening to music, (For maybe jogging or a run or even on the treadmill).

Bluee
15-04-2012, 01:51 AM
Dance lessons, outdoor activities, sport and entertainment, Bodybuilding. =]]

Ambelleah
15-04-2012, 12:33 PM
I think you should buy yourself a trampoline.
Oh, COME ON!!! Trampolines are so much fun! And they are brilliant for your muscles everywhere! Also you can do other stuff on the trampoline, like flips, handstands, and rolls.
What I do on my trampoline is play Dodge The Ball. You need a football for this.
Place the football onto the trampoline, START BOUNCING (but not to maniacally), and try and avoid the ball at all costs. If the ball does hit you, you have to bounce the ball off your stomach, arms or legs. Then get going!
If the ball falls off however, you'll have to go retrieve it. You could do this is any way; skipping, jumping, rolling, crawling, running, jogging, walking. But try and do something different each time!

(This is SO much fun for me, and you can even play it with other people!)

AlexJRiley
15-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Do the classic hang a bit of foot on a stick over your head, if you get the food you can eat it, but with a difference... you have 10 feral rottweilers chasing you :D

Jurv
15-04-2012, 11:54 PM
dance to adele remix's

Harriet61
16-04-2012, 02:53 AM
****************************/avatar2.jpgI think you should put all your treats in a box.

monkey-anne
16-04-2012, 08:54 PM
its a pick of luck .

1. shut your eyes and spin really fast * this will start getting you pumped*
2. stop spinning and point at something with your eyes shut
3. that object or colour of the item means a thing lok below.

dark colours or cupboard/wardrobe etc - 10 push ups
light colours or eletronics/tv/computer etc - 20 jumping jacks
bedroom furni - bed/teddys/ladder etc - 15 squats
bathroom furni - toilet/sink/bath etc - jog on spot for 5mins.
anything else - a healthy smoothie - apples/bananas/strawberrys etc

take a break if you are doing more then 2 in a row

CaptainAce$$
17-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Jog outside with some music playing. Do it somewhere nice. It gets you out and about, gets you your excersize and you get to listen to your favourite tunes :)

Richie
17-04-2012, 01:07 PM
stick your two fingers down the back of your throat after every meal

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!