PDA

View Full Version : Posting Challenge ~ Information!

scott
02-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Posting Challenge!

Over the next three days of the Easter holidays starting Wednesday (4th April) we will be hosting a posting challenge! This is different to the usual posting competitions that are usually posted, instead of the usual top 3 posters winning we will be having a set amount of categories and if you post within the guidelines of those categories then you will win whatever the prize is for that category for example; if you make between 75 and 150 posts at the end of the three days then you will win XX.

To be able to take part in the posting challenge then you must join the public joinable group 'Posting Challenge' to do this you must go to your usercp and then select Permissions Groups or click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups).

You can join the usergroup today but we will start the challenge on Wednesday so only posts from the 4th till the 7th of April will be counted.

This is the list of prizes for each categories, if you have any questions or issues then you can drop me a Visitor message or a Private Message!

75 - 150 Posts: 50 reputation points.
151 - 200 Posts: 1 week Donator of your choice,
201 - 250 Posts: 1 week VIP of your choice.
251 - 300 Posts: 2 weeks VIP of your choice + 25 reputation points.
300 - 350 Posts: 3 weeks VIP of your choice + 25 reputation points.
350 - 450 Posts: 1 Months VIP of your choice + 50 reputation points.
450+ Posts: 2 Months VIP of your choice.

The person with the most posts after the 3 days will get themself 4 Months Forum VIP and 100 reputation points!

scott
03-04-2012, 07:02 PM
You have a few more hours to join the usergroup before the posting challenge starts. If you're having any issues joining the usergroup then let me know via PM or VM and I'll help you :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!