PDA

View Full Version : My Reports

littlemissfun12
27-08-2005, 07:17 PM
hey this is my rares report of the week ..

Red Pillow's - are selling at 0.7-8 each more people are wanting them, and are happy to trade them at 0.8 i sold 6 today in my shop at 0.7 ppl are adding normz or trading higher rares for them they are also becoming rarer!

Icm's - are selllin at 0.4 i bought 2 2day for 0.8 pl are happy to trade them for 0.4 at the moment but im not sure how long that will last they are becoming pretty easy 2 get.

Throne - they are getting more harder to get and people are offering more for them the highest i have seen was 2.1 i was shocked more people l8ly have wanted them.

Majestic's - Arent selling no1 will buy them at 5.0 it 2 expensive ppl are selling them at 4.0-4.5 ihad to sell mine at 4.5 and that was a struggle the price need's to be lowerd.

Hc - WOW hc's are gettin more popular by the day ppl are offering 1.1 for 1 club sofa going up 2 1.5 worth of normz just for one, more people are needing them and most people selling them want to keep them so want a higer offa, i think the price should be rised up.

Linkin IMps - imps have gone up people are selling them at 2.5 as they are hard 2 find a linking pair, someone baught my linkin imps of me for 2.4 the price should go up a bit more.

Thats it this week!
Next week im lookin up on mocha's, dicemasters, Red Amber's and much more ..

!Frozen!
27-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Ok please check your rare values I think they may be slightly Incorrect! That is all!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!