PDA

View Full Version : [1.2.4] Wonderland [Survival] {NO Whitelist} {Bukkit} {PVP - No Greifing} [Good Plugi

03-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Hello,

I have made a couple threads in the past to advertise this server, but i have now came to a conclusion to just make this thread due to the updates i have made. Wonderland was formed a few weeks back but i am here today to tell you that i am now officially opening up to the community. The server is runned on a Bukkit server and also owned by it's 2 glamorous owners JLK_Scotland & Liam2111. We do hire staff but not on an everyday basis, i regularly hire when we have over 5-10 users online. All players will start off at the "/spawn" with stone tools to start them off, there will be an auto "tip" message every 120 seconds to help new players along the way.

Players also have the option of taking part in our competition we usually have to win vip, or they can just free build. The server will lagg sometimes but that is expected. The lagg will soon drain away but you would have to bare with it for 1-2 minutes.

To get onto the server join this IP:

Plugins
Antilogger, craftscripts, essentials, essentialsGeoIp, essentialsXMPP, Factions, FalseBook, GroupManager, Lockette, MineBackup(NIU), NarrowTuxLib, Nocheat, OpenInv, PluginMetrics, Ptweaks, Reservations, Showcase, SimpleSignEdit, Spamguard, Spout, TopPVP, UltimateArena, VoxelSniper, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, AutoMessage, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, EssentailsGroupBridge, EssentialsChat, WarpAllHere, Clearlagg & the list keeps going on!

{NIU = Not In Use}

Hope to see you there!

j0rd
03-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Be nice to see some screenshots, i'll check it out later though :)

03-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Ok i'll try get some screen shots now for you!

auffant1
03-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Wow this sounds fantastic, I will gladly check it out. One question through. Do you have any like economy mods/plugins?

Matthew
04-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Yeah could you post some screenshots please?

Paige.
04-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Not many people know I play minecraft l0l but yeah I'll check this out tomorrow, sounds good :)

Nick
09-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Ill be sure to check this out! It would be nice to see some screen shots as the people above have said! :)

09-04-2012, 10:33 AM
The owner has banned me from the server, no idea why but look out for a new thread from me its an even better server i've been on for ages!

Nick
09-04-2012, 10:35 AM
The owner has banned me from the server, no idea why but look out for a new thread from me its an even better server i've been on for ages!

Oh really? :S Thats a bit odd lol

09-04-2012, 11:02 AM
Oh really? :S Thats a bit odd lol

Yeh anyway - look at my new thread i made its a much much better server

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!