PDA

View Full Version : My BBM isn't working;

Zahura
03-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Ok, here's the thing, I can send messages and people receive them. I cannot receive any messages at all. I don't get 'recent updates'.

I've restarted my phone throughout the day yet nothing has changed. I've gone into 'Manage Connections' and turned off all connections and then restored them, this still hasn't worked. I've also recently topped my phone up so it can't be that.

Any ideas?

Metric1
03-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Go to "Manage Connections" -> "Service Status" and check and see if Blackberry Internet Service is Connected.

Zahura
03-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Go to "Manage Connections" -> "Service Status" and check and see if Blackberry Internet Service is Connected.

Got it fixed, had to go to Settings > Advanced > Service book > Delete all except Provelencies > back > Host Routing Table > blackberry button > Register Now > take out sim and battery > and da-da, rather complicated but I did it in the end. #sogoodattechythings

Robi
03-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Got it fixed, had to go to Settings > Advanced > Service book > Delete all except Provelencies > back > Host Routing Table > blackberry button > Register Now > take out sim and battery > and da-da, rather complicated but I did it in the end. #sogoodattechythings

Why did you hashtag on a forum for?

Edited by Skynus (Forum Moderator): Please don't make pointless posts!

Zahura
04-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Why did you hashtag on a forum for?

to add to it ;)

Not like it works.

Matt
04-04-2012, 08:50 AM
I can send messages and recieve them but i can't activate my email and set up my BBM. I have no idea what im doing lmfao I have the Storm.

Any help?

Ps. reply to this please, so i can get a pm otherwise ill forget :L

Zahura
04-04-2012, 07:08 PM
I can send messages and recieve them but i can't activate my email and set up my BBM. I have no idea what im doing lmfao I have the Storm.

Any help?

Ps. reply to this please, so i can get a pm otherwise ill forget :L

you have to phone your provider and ask for BBM. if your with 02 call 4444!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!