PDA

View Full Version : Someone's clearly gone nuts

Memorilla
03-04-2012, 09:13 PM
As you may or may not know, I work in a different time zone than the bustling bee hive that is the Sulake Headquarters in Finland’s cool, but cold capitol city. This means that I will start work around an hour or so before my colleagues in Helsinki head home.
In those hurried minutes I get handed a whole lot of messages, new tasks and some lose ends (this will usually require at least two more cups of coffee than I prefer to drink on any given day).
Although admittedly, this process is always quite hectic, this week has been hectic times ten.
Maybe it’s because it’s a shorter work week, or perhaps it’s that spring truly is in the Helsinki air, but I’m telling you… something’s clearly going on over there, and I suspect, between you guys and I, that someone’s gone completely nuts.http://images.habbo.com/c_images/WP_articles/blimp.png
Everywhere I look, there are squirrels and rabbits and.. nuts. Every conversation I’m having, there are squirrels and rabbits and… NUTS! This has lead me to reach the following conclusion: we can expect a lot of Nuts this Easter!

Here are some “lose ends” that I can share before Wednesday:
1. You get one Nut for each and every Credit you buy.
2. You can use those Nuts to buy nearly anything in the Shop, same value as Credits.
3. If enough Nuts are spent in your Hotel, you will unlock a whole new.. pet! And some crazy VIP deal.
But we can also expect…
1. The Limited Edition Rares (http://blog.habbo.com/2012/04/03/limited-edition-rares/), obviously..
2. New colour “make-overs” of some of our classic lines.
3. Revisits from some old favourite Furni lines
How about that? I will make sure to report back with more nutty details once it’s alive and kicking in all the Hotels – until then… I found this image “lying around” — can I get a collective “awww“?? ;)
http://images.habbo.com/c_images/WP_articles/Bunny.png

Source: http://blog.habbo.com/2012/04/03/someones-clearly-gone-nuts

Lewis
03-04-2012, 09:15 PM
when can we buy these credits & nuts?

xxMATTGxx
03-04-2012, 09:32 PM
when can we buy these credits & nuts?

I'm going to assume it will start tomorrow? That's when the first Limited Rare is being released.

Zelda
03-04-2012, 09:41 PM
They keep having to find ways to constantly ruin habbo, and whatever economy is left on it don't they :l this tbh is why I moved to rs in all honesty, only reason I go on habbo now is for habbox, they really Needa learn to make profits while preventing the habbo economy from collapsing, all its gonna do is loose them most of their players.

On a side note the idea of the limited rares is quote nice, just not the recolour ones.

Lewis
03-04-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm going to assume it will start tomorrow? That's when the first Limited Rare is being released.

yeah probably, I thought they'd release it a bit earlier and start letting it be bought tomorrow :/

Plebings
03-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Don't see how this will ruin the Habbo economy, and for once they actually give you an incentive to buy credits!

:odey:
03-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Don't see how this will ruin the Habbo economy, and for once they actually give you an incentive to buy credits!

Agree with this,

Wondering how it's going to work though, will you need nuts and credits for certain items, or just nuts.. Or..?

Depending on how it works will make my final decision, but as of now, it looks like a good thing :D

Jurv
03-04-2012, 11:09 PM
this seems quite interesting actually, i can't wait to see how it works out!

Aaron
03-04-2012, 11:23 PM
This looks very interesting, hope it turns out well. Hopefully it turns out to be something good after-all. :P

Zuth
04-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Seems an interesting idea tbh.

=Lizzy
04-04-2012, 08:41 AM
interesting idea habbo
hopefully it will work out for you

geo
04-04-2012, 08:45 AM
It looks so cool! Oh my god, I love it. THE BUNNY IS SO CUTE AWWW.

JerseySafety
04-04-2012, 08:52 AM
cant wait for limited edition rares. nuts is another way to get people to buy credits :L

Amberr
04-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Looks very interesting, just have too wait and see.

Catchy
04-04-2012, 09:36 AM
It looks like a good incentive for people to buy credits. Doesn't seem bad!

Pigperson
04-04-2012, 10:40 AM
This sounds cool but I don't buy credits so grr, I dno what the nuts will do anyway. I wanna get some of those limited edition furnis :D I bet it's gonna be a quick sale and I'm gonna miss it ;[

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!