PDA

View Full Version : Where WWE is heading

Milarz
04-04-2012, 07:22 AM
For the past few months, WWE has slowely been turning out of the PG era, which it actually has. It's now back to M. But as seen on TV, it's not quiet different. BUT... in the past few months, we have been getting a little more attitude going, such as more bad language on the mic (swearing), we have Undertaker with more of an attitude type look, we have Albert returning, Lesnar returning, Jericho returning, Rock returning & now going for the title. WWE has announced they may be bringing back the Smackdown "FIST". Your thoughts on some type of attitude returning to WWE?

JerseySafety
04-04-2012, 07:36 AM
I think it's a good idea, I stopped watching WWE awhile ago but bringing it back will probably make more people watch it.

Vause
04-04-2012, 09:31 AM
In my opinion the last few months have been silly with the whole Daniel Bryan thing. The language and attitude has gotten worse I agree, but it will never get too out of hand as too many children enjoy it. It's aimed at all ages even if it is violent. You watch the RAW and Smackdown shows and there's always kids at ringside loving it. I don't think they'll make it any worse than it is now because it'd lose ratings.

Jurv
04-04-2012, 01:16 PM
i have actually noticed this myself and i think because of it, it's started to get a lot more enjoyable. in my eyes, the whole thing which kicked it off was the rock and john cena storyline which involved them calling each other out and quite literally mocking them in front of the viewers which the audience loved.

i think it would do wwe a whole world of good if they continued to carry on with this in some of the newer storylines. hopefully the same thing will happen with brock lesnar returning and doing what he did on raw. that is quite obviously going to cause some rivalry between the two of them. oh, and i think it's ******* brilliant how john cena is getting the crap beaten out of him. it makes me want to watch it even more. hahaha!

Misawa
04-04-2012, 05:03 PM
WWE is still TV PG. It hasn't - and I don't see it - returning to TV 14.

Milarz
05-04-2012, 12:10 AM
WWE is still TV PG. It hasn't - and I don't see it - returning to TV 14.

It was officially announced on WWE.com & NoDQ.com a couple of months back.

Misawa
05-04-2012, 02:39 AM
All of WWE's programming is TV PG. Look at their website.

Milarz
05-04-2012, 03:57 AM
Then they probably have not changed it yet.

Misawa
05-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Because it isn't changing.

Milarz
05-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Do you really actually have to reply again & say it isn't changing? kinda low. If it was announced, then it was announced. Please stop replying.

Misawa
05-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Yes, I replied because you are wrong.

GirlNextDoor15
05-04-2012, 03:10 PM
trust misawa. he's right :P

Milarz
06-04-2012, 01:21 AM
GirlNextDoor, you've never had anything better to do than pay people out, especially me, no matter what fansite it is. Misawa, you don't know crap all. Grow up. When it's announced on WWE.com, it means it's Announced. I don't think that's something i'd make up, bit pointless eh?

Anyways enough of that, in my opinion, i personally think that some type of new attitude is taking place sooner than later, but i can't see it being anything like it used to be. Maybe more of a 2004 style, like it was back then.

Misawa
06-04-2012, 02:08 AM
It won't be announced because it isn't happening. And you realise TV M is a rating WWE has never - and certainly won't ever - be?

Milarz
06-04-2012, 02:09 AM
i said it "was" announced, not it's "going" to be. If your saying it has never been rated M, then lol. Don't care what else ya say, not replying to ya. :)

Misawa
06-04-2012, 02:16 AM
WWE's programming was rated TV 14. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, and now you're pulling the "not replying" card out of sheer defeat. There was no announcement.

dbgtz
06-04-2012, 10:21 AM
I think Misawa knows, he's writing the scripts.

Anyway wrestling is awful, no matter what the age rating is.

Adam
10-04-2012, 06:31 PM
i said it "was" announced, not it's "going" to be. If your saying it has never been rated M, then lol. Don't care what else ya say, not replying to ya. :)

You're an interesting troll, it has never been announced - if you're so adamant that it has then provide us all with the WWE corporate announcement because I must've missed that one.

It has never been TV M. Only TV 14 and TV PG.

Shockwave.2CC
10-04-2012, 08:30 PM
They were the best times

Good Idea :)

-:Undertaker:-
11-04-2012, 01:30 AM
I haven't watched in years, but the Big Evil Undertaker was always the best - noticed over the past few months that it seems to be going back to the attitude era as well, much better.

Blinger
11-04-2012, 01:50 AM
In Australia its rated M but we have a ******ed ratings system. The old stuff (attitude era) would probably be MA?)

Milarz
11-04-2012, 05:53 AM
Misawa wishes he writes the scripts. The attitude era was rated M+. Google it. Also take a look at all the attitude era video's & dvd's. On the box + the opening will usually say rated M. The end.

Misawa
11-04-2012, 08:51 AM
There is no M+ rating.

If you're referring to Australian TV ratings, you're an idiot. WWE's programming in the Attitude Era was TV-14.

InsaneIcon
11-04-2012, 11:59 AM
There is no M+ rating.

If you're referring to Australian TV ratings, you're an idiot. WWE's programming in the Attitude Era was TV-14.

I agree with the whole thing. It was TV-14. It even said on the videos from past on the top corner TV-14

Milarz
13-04-2012, 12:25 AM
I have a couple of attitude era dvds i ordered from America, on box & on the dvd, it says M+. I'll take a pic if you really wanna.

Misawa
13-04-2012, 02:33 AM
I already explained to you about that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!