PDA

View Full Version : Hot flushes/flashes/watever it is

GirlNextDoor15
04-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Righttt. My period for this month is already over but I'm getting hot flushes 3 or 4 times a day since 2 days ago. Is it normal? I'm still young and don't women get hot flushes because of menopause?

Vause
04-04-2012, 10:03 AM
I suffer from them for a few days after my period. Yeah they can be linked with menopause but mainly anxiety and stuff. Do you get heart palpitations too? Like, where you feel your heart is gonna come out your chest when you get these flushes? I get those because of my anxiety.

GirlNextDoor15
06-04-2012, 04:57 AM
I suffer from them for a few days after my period. Yeah they can be linked with menopause but mainly anxiety and stuff. Do you get heart palpitations too? Like, where you feel your heart is gonna come out your chest when you get these flushes? I get those because of my anxiety.

Nope. I dont get those but I do scratch myself sometimes. I think it's due to anxiety dunno

Zahura
06-04-2012, 07:57 AM
this is why we need a gender forum ;)

can't help you sorry :l

Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make unconstructive posts!

Amberr
06-04-2012, 10:13 AM
I get hot flushes all the time and my period is already irregular so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

beth
06-04-2012, 01:28 PM
never had them but i would never rule menopause out, early menopause is quite frequent. i'd go to the doctor.

Abbie.
06-04-2012, 03:03 PM
I'd cut out caffeine first of all too see if that helps.. This used too happen to me then it got worse and I kept getting heart pupations.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!