PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Need Managers & Staff!

Aiden
04-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Welcome to the Staff Thread of Habboing. We need staff for the following departments and jobs... You can apply at http://www.habboing.com/Coming_Soon/hiring/

We need:

Events Manager
Assistant Events Manager
Media Manager
Assistant Media Manager
Radio Manager
Assistant Radio Manager
Graphics Manager
Assistant Graphics Manager
Forum Manager
Assistant Forum Manager

As well as:

Event Organisers
News Reporters
Graphics Artists
Forum Moderators
Radio DJs

David
04-04-2012, 09:47 PM
get a form that sends to your email automatically. the whole email to apply thing is off putting.
or get them to apply on the forum.

Amberr
04-04-2012, 09:49 PM
yeah i agree with dave. by creating a form for them too do will be a better system to use.

Aiden
04-04-2012, 09:54 PM
get a form that sends to your email automatically. the whole email to apply thing is off putting.
or get them to apply on the forum.

yeah i agree with dave. by creating a form for them too do will be a better system to use.

Okay, I already have an Automatic system but if people really wanted to become staff they will email then when I get the Managers I can use the Systems. If I don't get any apps in the next 48 hours I will chance the site and do the Auto Email System. Thanks Anyway! :P

Pegle
08-04-2012, 12:37 PM
I'd be more inclined to apply for a Manager position if you divided your job page up, it's hard to see what is what.

Plus, have it email the job applications to the job email. And then it takes a tiny bit of editing to send each form to the correct manager. And then you could even code a plugin to your staff panel to edit it to the Managers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!