PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Earn money fast NO SCAM!

alede
04-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Plus Teens new jobs
As a new site is born we have decided to offer more jobs on the site. Here is the list of jobs that we have open.
Radio DJ
Author
Advertiser
Research
They are all the jobs that Plus Teens are offering however below is a list of jobs that is available on the shopping cart. (More about this below the list)
Graphic Designer
Web Coding
App Developer
Service Providers (such as short coding, installing scripts and so on.)
Helper (somebody that helps other people getting started on the web industry)
Basically this field is open anything you can sell/provide can basically come onto our Shopping cart. You are your own boss so it’s up to you what you sell and what you don’t however more you sell the better. As only provide the Shopping Cart and we don’t do any of the designing ourselves we don’t take no credit or money from you. However in this moment in time the shopping cart we have installed does not allow us to have more than one person to upload files so that does mean you must trust us with your products and your money. As we are a small company wanting to be big we do not agree to scamming, trust is the key thing in life so we ask you to trust us. Below is the steps that will happen for you to sell.
Before all steps we will have taken your contact details to pay you your money.
1. Talk to us with full detail of what you’re going to sell and how you’re going to sell it.
2. Provide us with the files that are needed such as the template. Plus we require all the descriptions plus any image you would like to use. If it is a service you are offering then you must provide us also with full details of what you are doing.
3. Wait till somebody buys an item.
4. Once somebody has bought an item and payment has been taken then we will then start sending you all the money over. (We only send you the money that you make via your products.)
5. Then you do it all over again.

We try and provide a fast service so please make sure your contact details are correct and your paypal account is also working and correct.

If you are interested please e-mail [email protected] with full information on what job you would like to do then we will reply to you with the Correct application form for that job.

Thank you. (Please do not criticise the site on the forum, use our e-ail address at [email protected] so we can see what you think and what we need to improve on.)

Only reply to the forum if you haven’t got a reply within 24 hours of sending the e-mail.

dbgtz
05-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Sorry but I really do not understand what you are on about, and if I'm honest how you have to highlight "NO SCAM!" sort of makes me a tad more suspicious.

Kasabian
05-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Having looked at your website again, I cringed at the 'community board'

Best of luck to you.

Aiden
05-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Why would you put no scam? and maybe make it shorter because I dunno what your saying rlly?

JerseySafety
05-04-2012, 12:02 PM
Wait so we work at your site and you pay us. and its NO SCAM even though it looks like one?

alede
05-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Wait so we work at your site and you pay us. and its NO SCAM even though it looks like one?

Basically you sell things on our shopping cart. and earn money for what you sell.( e don't take no commission so its 100% your money.)

JerseySafety
05-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Basically you sell things on our shopping cart. and earn money for what you sell.( e don't take no commission so its 100% your money.)

ooh, got it. sounds fun :L

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!