PDA

View Full Version : When do you use the marketplace?

Samantha
05-04-2012, 08:06 PM
When do you use it and how often?

If I go in a shop and I see something that I think is cheap I need to check in the marketplace if I haven't bought another item like it recently. Other than that, I used to browse the cheap items in it as I found some good deals but since they allowed everything to be put in I sort of have to search now.

I sometimes use it if I need furni so before I go find it I'll search for it or I'll click 'put in marketplace' on one of the items I need if I already have it to get an average.

What about you?

Jurv
05-04-2012, 08:09 PM
i usually use it before i'm buying an item to see how many people are selling it and the average price it's being sold for. other than that i use it if i can't be bothered selling furni. i think it's great how you can buy tickets and sell using the marketplace.

Amberr
05-04-2012, 10:54 PM
I hardly ever use it.

Charlie
05-04-2012, 10:55 PM
I think I used it when I knew I most likely couldn't trade it with anyone so I'd try my luck with that but I didn't use it much, I'm not really one for trading furni since the whole coin thing came in because it got confusing.

AlexJRiley
05-04-2012, 10:56 PM
I use marketplace when I cant be bothered with a tough sale, or when im hoping to find something on the cheap :P

JerseySafety
05-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Always, even more than usual now cause I don't mind having credits in my purse cause I can buy limited edition rares! :P

Hollie
05-04-2012, 11:03 PM
I don't really use it to buy anything but sometime I sell stuff in there.

:odey:
05-04-2012, 11:07 PM
I sometimes use it for prices, but it's just too expensive imo :/

I think I sold some items on it like, the first day it was released, don't think I've ever bought anything from there unless I'm REALLY desperate.. haha :)

Samantha
06-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Forgot that when I have bulks usually and as its stoped charging for now I usually but loads in before I sleep.then come back on the next day to see if anything's sold. Surprisingly good to work that way.

Seikou
06-04-2012, 12:44 AM
it's really expensive but if i can't find an item i need & i'm desperate for it, i buy from the mp. and also if i have barely any creds i'll sell some furni for rip off prices and it usually sells LOL

Samantha
06-04-2012, 12:50 AM
Yeah I remember putting a hospital seat in for 15c as a joke and it sold I was like well ok then. He marketplace is the easier way for ma.or shop owners to sell their furniture in my opinion. Small joke there.

Aaron
06-04-2012, 12:58 AM
If I have some furniture laying around in my hand that I don't need, I'll throw it into the marketplace. But generally I use it every once in a while, don't use it as much as I did anymore. Probably will start back again during the summer.

Pigperson
06-04-2012, 08:37 AM
I use it when selling stuff which I cba to make a shop for or buying stuff cheap.

Will

.DnB
12-04-2012, 06:35 PM
When I am selling furni in my coin shop or when i am shopping for furni in other peoples coin shops especially i always have the mp open to check or double check the values but i take 1c away from the value in my head e.g. if someone is selling something for 5c because thats how much it is in the mp i wouldnt buy it as the value in my head of that item would be 4c as the mp adds 1c commission so i dont take that to be the true value... I always check the mp before I buy furni off anyone

Hurts
12-04-2012, 08:31 PM
I always use for the simple fact that trading is too time consuming due to the vast amount of furnitue avaliable nowadays.

Zelda
12-04-2012, 09:28 PM
I use to validate all values when buying or selling, though I know like nearly every buyig value and selling value for items i use for merching, occasional of common. Just generally useful if not sure on a value, and nice to sell bulks for higher price overnight in. don't generally buy from though unless under price or If its a Rom clock as they are herendously hard to find.

kitten
13-04-2012, 02:22 PM
i don't really sell things in the marketplace, i usually buy things if i cannot find them in shops but yea that's it..

InsaneIcon
13-04-2012, 02:25 PM
When, no one comes to my room to buy the furni, so I just sell it on the marketplace.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!