PDA

View Full Version : Died on jad

Matthew
06-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Damn it!

Got him to the healers and whilst attacking the final healer to lure them he changed to mage and I just didn't pray in time :/

For a first attempt at the fight caves not bad though? :P

Zelda
06-04-2012, 01:44 PM
At least you manage to get to him :P

Matthew
06-04-2012, 01:49 PM
At least you manage to get to him :P

Really annoying though! I had like 4 sara brews and 6 super restores left. If I hadn't missed the prayer I would have easily been able to finish it :/

ah well! :P

Zelda
06-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Yea i can never manage personally , mainly cause of t oo low of a range level and that i don't like using expensive ammo + brews :P so good on ya for reaching that far but ye it is a pain a lttle about missing a prayer

Matthew
06-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Yea i can never manage personally , mainly cause of t oo low of a range level and that i don't like using expensive ammo + brews :P so good on ya for reaching that far but ye it is a pain a lttle about missing a prayer

I used magic actually, and 70 range is good enough isn't it?

I used Polypore staff, and took a vecna skull and flasks worth about 400k in total maybe?
Not a large price to pay for a fire cape :)

Zelda
06-04-2012, 02:21 PM
I used magic actually, and 70 range is good enough isn't it?

I used Polypore staff, and took a vecna skull and flasks worth about 400k in total maybe?
Not a large price to pay for a fire cape :)

70 might be now ye but last time i tried only had like 60 ;p + i would mage if i had 80 for polypore ;p

Aidenn
06-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Ganotank him, with storm of armadyl.

Ganotanking is good if your crap at prayer switches :P

Kyle
06-04-2012, 03:02 PM
pps any good on jad himself? did it hit much?

I've accumulated around 200k tokkul in total from fighting jad but never managed to defeat him as I just can't deal with the prayer switching. better luck next time!

Ashley
06-04-2012, 03:40 PM
It took me 3 tries to beat Jad with Prayer Switching. If you struggle with it too much, the method Aidenn mentioned works quite well; wear full Ganodermic and tank his mage attacks.

Matthew
06-04-2012, 03:47 PM
pps any good on jad himself? did it hit much?

I've accumulated around 200k tokkul in total from fighting jad but never managed to defeat him as I just can't deal with the prayer switching. better luck next time!

Yeah even with 80 magic I was hitting decent enough. The vecna skull helped a lot though and I probably wouldn't have hit so well without it.

If you've got 85+ mage then you'll have no problem, and with the vecna skull as well it would be easy I assume.

Oleh
06-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Unlucky, never tried it myself as I couldn't be bothered with getting my Range or Prayer up. I guess I could have maged him (99 mage). Might start playing again.

Matthew
06-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Unlucky, never tried it myself as I couldn't be bothered with getting my Range or Prayer up. I guess I could have maged him (99 mage). Might start playing again.

I think you've only really been able to mage it since the polypore staff and storm of armadyl came out, so not for long really

DeejayMachoo
06-04-2012, 10:06 PM
I think you've only really been able to mage it since the polypore staff and storm of armadyl came out, so not for long really

blood burst ;)

ange-vashes!
10-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Just wear full ganodormic and pray range ;) insta-win

Matthew
11-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Just wear full ganodormic and pray range ;) insta-win

im 80 mage
im only 72 defence
im only 77 cons

I'd get owned :P (and i cant even wear ganodermic anyway :P)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!