PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] [Glitch] Not able to click around the top area

Pigperson
06-04-2012, 03:56 PM
I don't know if it's just me but this has been going on for weeks. Before they had the banners at the top advertising events etc. Now when I click around the top area when I go to a room, it doesn't let me and I have to wait for like 10 seconds for it to allow me. It's annoying :l

Has this happened to anyone else?

Will

Samantha
06-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Oh is that what that is yeah I think I've experienced it. Gets pretty annoying even when rooms are taking ages to load anyway. Hopefully they'll get that sorted.

geo
06-04-2012, 04:12 PM
It's been happening to me for ages! It's so annoying, I have to wait a good minute or two just to click up the top of the screen. It usually happens when I'm trying to get off someone's profile or off a badge! :@

Jurv
06-04-2012, 04:12 PM
i don't think it's happened to me before, i'm not sure. i've noticed a lot of other people having trouble with it tho.

:odey:
06-04-2012, 04:14 PM
I don't even get the banners that everyone talks about, don't know if it's my ad blocker or what, but I've not seen one? :S

Can't say I've experienced this glitch...

Empired
06-04-2012, 04:51 PM
I've had this problem! It drives me crazy because it means I can't type for like thirty seconds ;l

I do hope they can fix this soon!

auffant1
06-04-2012, 05:42 PM
O yes I have this problem. Where you can't see the room info and stuff. Gosh it so annoying. Also it won't let you type. Very annoying.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!