PDA

View Full Version : [A3213] Firemaking Goal

Alex3213
06-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Hey :)

I've been a player of RS for quite some time but never really seem to have the energy to go for any goals and... keep at them. I'm not very good at persistence however I have decided to go for a firemaking goal.

No idea how far I'll go with it, it really does depend on how bothered I can be - I may go to 99 or just stick at 90. 90 is my minimum, though. :D

Started the week at 80 and now at 85 (although took me a few days to get to 83 for the reasons mentioned above). I'm at Jadinko Lair or whatever it's called at the moment so yeah, it's not extremely demanding. That's it really. :D I know it's not the hardest goal in the world but hey! :P

Zelda
06-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Yum, bit like me Alex, can't think nor stick to goals :p

Matthew
06-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Good luck alex :)

I'm the same as you both though. I always say 'yeah im gonna get 99 fletch' or 'ok im gonna go for 99 mining' and for a day or so im pumped and up for getting it and then i just cant be bothered haha

i have 99 wc because its so easy at ivy, its literally just stand there and click once every few minutes. Wish all skills were like that!

Aidenn
06-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Stop slacking, get your Adze in gear and skill.

Zak
08-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Jadinko lair makes firemaking one of the easiest 99s now. It shouldn't be too much effort! Goodluck :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!