PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3: PAX East 2012 Screenshots

TonyBest
07-04-2012, 11:18 PM
While browsing through many sites such as joystiq and n4g.com I came across an interesting article about Assassin's Creed 3 at PAX East so I decided to see what it was about, and to my suprise I seen 4 absolutely stunning gameplay screenshots of the game. If you like to see the screenshots then there is a youtube video with them all. All of which you can see below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBmavt3SAZ0&feature=related

dbgtz
07-04-2012, 11:27 PM
It actually looks quite different for a change.

Also slightly unrelated, but isn't the Assasin suit a bit redundant now? I mean nothing in those times would suit such an outfit so you'd think the outfit of the assassin would suit the scenario so you can blend more with the people or environment?

TonyBest
07-04-2012, 11:42 PM
You'd think that too but guess not, hopefully like the last games you can recolour the clothing to something better like Black.

Also apparently there is supposed to be gameplay footage leaked but i can't seem to find it, only that video with the screenshots

Ellz
08-04-2012, 09:34 AM
wow, that looks amazing! kinda glad that they have changed it abit and the layout isnt that same as it has been!

rather looking forward to it now :D

Chris
08-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Looks brilliant. The changes to the HUD look good, its about time they changed it. :P

TonyBest
08-04-2012, 02:39 PM
No idea where the health bar is located now, probably around the minimap itself as I see three small squares below the minimap

GommeInc
08-04-2012, 11:29 PM
No idea where the health bar is located now, probably around the minimap itself as I see three small squares below the minimap
It does seem like they are the health bars. If they are, what happens when you buy more armour or become stronger? Unless this feature has now been changed :/

TonyBest
09-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Well hopefully we find out more info by the time E3 arrives

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!