PDA

View Full Version : HabboHubForum.net - 7:00PM GMT tonight!

v5.
08-04-2012, 03:15 PM
That's right, tonight @ 7pm!

HabboHubForum is coming tonight at 7pm. Yes, a brand new fansite is entering the scene which will be owned by Lixur and V5. from Habbo Hotel. They've both got years of administrative and ownership experience behind them, making them the perfect team! The forum is launching with both a Habbo and Non-Habbo skin ensuring there is something to suit everyone, they're both designed to a very high standard!

There will be an exciting competition with gold bars up for grabs, so make sure you sign up tonight to be in with a chance of winning. Also, anyone who signs up before midnight will receive a forum launch award! Make sure and search Lixur on Habbo at around 7pm for the launch!

Our Administration & Management team are all raring to go! There are staff vacancies in all departments, so whether you're interested in radio broadcasting, writing articles, holding unique and entertaining events or you've got an eye for pixel graphics there is something for everyone! The main site will be launching a few weeks after the forum.

We hope to see you tonight!

Lixur & V5.
HabboHub Owners

Suspective
08-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Sounds good.

I'll be sure to check it out. :D

Good luck.

v5.
08-04-2012, 03:21 PM
Sounds good.

I'll be sure to check it out. :D

Good luck.

Thanks man.

+REP.

DJ-Tempa
08-04-2012, 03:29 PM
I am definitely going to be there ;)

Mollie
08-04-2012, 04:16 PM
haha I'll be there!

Grig
08-04-2012, 08:25 PM
I think you'll do a good job as I know you're good at what you do Harry. Best of luck with it, I'll pop down for a visit :).

Although the management looks the same as tryhabbo, don't know what was the point in closing that then :P.

Lee
08-04-2012, 08:26 PM
After years and years of seeing fansites advertised, I must stress how important it is to include a lazy link for lazy people like me :P

Good luck with it :)

Samantha.
09-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Sounds great, I signed up last night!

Good Luck with it and I'll be sure to post around a bit.

v5.
09-04-2012, 12:07 PM
I think you'll do a good job as I know you're good at what you do Harry. Best of luck with it, I'll pop down for a visit :).

Although the management looks the same as tryhabbo, don't know what was the point in closing that then :P.

Hey Griggles! Yeah I know it's very similar, although we have new aspects to the management team and have changed a lot of things too.

After years and years of seeing fansites advertised, I must stress how important it is to include a lazy link for lazy people like me :P

Good luck with it :)

Haha, I was debating whether or not to put up one. Some forums have a rule against posting forum links and as I couldn't find the rules (stupid me), I removed it to be safe.

Thanks guys.

Chris
09-04-2012, 01:47 PM
I've registered as Infectious. The forum skins look really nice and I'm quite impressed so far! :D

Lee
09-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Haha, I was debating whether or not to put up one. Some forums have a rule against posting forum links and as I couldn't find the rules (stupid me), I removed it to be safe.

http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

:)

beth
09-04-2012, 07:16 PM
it looks very nice and very active already! the only thing i would say is that maybe the index is a little long? i'm not sure if it's a problem now cause obv you've only just opened but maybe i would look into condensing it in the future? anyway best of luck :) x

Zahura
09-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Why can't I sign up?

Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you believe this is in error

@v5.

Mollie
09-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Why can't I sign up?

Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you believe this is in error

@v5.

If your username contains a lot of random numbers or letters then I think it blocks it automatically, not sure.

NeverSkem
11-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Good Luck with That ^_^

kitten
12-04-2012, 12:15 AM
good luck with it! i signed up as Leah :)

SackRace
12-04-2012, 10:55 AM
good luck with your site! xo

I'm signed up as Ross :-)

Plucked
12-04-2012, 11:01 AM

Although the management looks the same as tryhabbo, don't know what was the point in closing that then :P.HabboHub == TryHabbo

Good luck Harry!

Showder
12-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Is a News Reporter there now. Err guys FYI, Nuxty is a UK Events Manager, if you would like to know, so pop down and have a visit! I'm Showder-Wood there. Don't ask about the Wood, just look at my Habbox avatar,you'll understand ^_^

Seikou
27-04-2012, 08:24 AM
it's a really nice site, i've been looking through the forum a lot, i'll be signing up soon :-)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!