PDA

View Full Version : Habbo email help.

iBlueBox
08-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Right,

To access the habbo help tool. You need two email addresses ,a primary address and secondary.

I have my primary address verified a yahoo email.

But my secondary address is a google mail and, When I click to Resend Activation Email. Checking my googlemail inbox I can't see the email anywhere?

Lewis
08-04-2012, 07:39 PM
then change your secondary to a different yahoo, instead of google :)

Zuth
08-04-2012, 07:42 PM
I presume you've checked your Junk etc?

iBlueBox
08-04-2012, 07:49 PM
I presume you've checked your Junk etc?

Just checked my spam was in their. Activated it

Yet now when viewing to go on the help tool it's still saying There was a problem with your address

To access the Help Tool you must verify your email addre

Mark
08-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Just checked my spam was in their. Activated it

Yet now when viewing to go on the help tool it's still saying There was a problem with your address

To access the Help Tool you must verify your email addre

Surely you just log into habbo then go to www.help.habbo.com and click 'log in' then it'll log you in automatically?

iBlueBox
08-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Surely you just log into habbo then go to www.help.habbo.com (http://www.help.habbo.com) and click 'log in' then it'll log you in automatically?

Nope takes me straight to my habbo identity and email addresses.

Edit:

Wow, I've been using safari all this time. Tried to go to customer support on google chrome logged me in straight away and worked.

NeverSkem
09-04-2012, 02:58 AM
Check the Spam!

Zuth
09-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Check the Spam!

If you read the thread you'd see that I already posted it and iBlueBox already said he found it there. Be more careful when posting ;)

NeverSkem
09-04-2012, 11:00 AM
If you read the thread you'd see that I already posted it and iBlueBox already said he found it there. Be more careful when posting ;)
Oh Sorry It will never happen it again ^_^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!