PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Cruising

Meloneeze.
09-04-2012, 12:38 AM
Recently (that being five minutes ago) I visited the Habbo Hotel on .fi . It was closed (the hotel) so I just got to roam around the site and see how a little hilarious the words are translated (with my Google Translate on Google Chrome, really handy for going to sites like these), so like when you register instead of 'boy' its 'son'..moving on, though, next I went to the Hotel .es . i'm actually on it right now, so here's a screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/Ljkut.png
Sorry it's so big, it's just a print screen. Well, I just want to know, do you go on other hotels, other than .com and .uk ? For me, its really quite enjoyable to try and figure out what the heck people are saying :D

PS: If I put this thread in the wrong place, I'm sorry, I was debating if it should go in Habbo or discuss anything.

Samantha.
09-04-2012, 08:45 AM
I don't really go on habbo as much as I used to but when I do go on I just stick to .com. Never really bothered about going on any other one!

Suspective
09-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Same as Samantha.

I'm hardly ever on Habbo these days, and when I do I go on .com. Its never really appealed to me to go on another Hotel. They are practically the same anyway minus the language obviously.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!