PDA

View Full Version : Final Autopsy: Whitney Houston

CaptainAce$$
09-04-2012, 08:24 PM
The London tabloid The Sun reported that the final autopsy report of legendary singer Whitney Houston has revealed a cocktail of illicit drugs, 11 missing teeth, a weakened coronary artery and “skin slippage” where scalding water burned her body as she lay in the bathtub where she died.

The bath water where Houston was found measured 91.4 degrees Fahrenheit six hours after her death, suggesting a temperature of as high as 150 degrees when she died. The medical examiner’s report, the newspaper claimed, also revealed a perforated nasal septum caused by habitual cocaine use.

One coronary artery, according to the report, was found to have narrowed by 60 percent. And several scars indicated a series of plastic surgeries on her chest, stomach and left thigh.
Cocaine traces were found in her body, along with marijuana, the anti-anxiety medication Xanax and the muscle relaxant Flexeril. The autopsy also identified Benadryl and Ibuprofen in her system.

beth
09-04-2012, 08:36 PM
very similar death to that of the girlfriend of mark speight a couple of years ago, who basically boiled herself in the bath. sounds a horrific way to die. eurgh.

Suspective
09-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Sounds horrendous.

It looks like all those years of drugs affected her mentally and physically. Such a shame.

GommeInc
09-04-2012, 10:13 PM
She chose that lifestyle so she only gets limited care from me. It's a shame because she had quite a lot of talent many years ago and the way she was found was pretty awful.

GirlNextDoor15
10-04-2012, 09:33 AM
She died. Get over it.

Ellz
10-04-2012, 09:50 AM
She died. Get over it.

this. i don't understand why its such a big deal now, fair enough at the time becuase its abit of a shock but let the woman rest in peace!

e5
10-04-2012, 09:54 AM
If people still want to talk about her and put their views across regarding the latest autopsy, we may as well let them. Soon, they won't speak about it and either way you could just ignore it if they do :)
this. i don't understand why its such a big deal now, fair enough at the time becuase its abit of a shock but let the woman rest in peace!

Ellz
10-04-2012, 10:09 AM
If people still want to talk about her and put their views across regarding the latest autopsy, we may as well let them. Soon, they won't speak about it and either way you could just ignore it if they do :)

yeah i know, im not saying they're not allowed becuase it's their choice whether or not they want to talk about it i just think some people make a big deal about it thats all :/

GommeInc
10-04-2012, 09:37 PM
yeah i know, im not saying they're not allowed becuase it's their choice whether or not they want to talk about it i just think some people make a big deal about it thats all :/
It's a big deal at the moment because it's mostly been speculation over what killed her and how. That said, everyone knew it was going to be drug abuse. Discussions about it will cease soon, until another famous drug addict dies and they use her as an example :P

beth
10-04-2012, 09:48 PM
She died. Get over it.

however she died, whatever she did she was still a HUMAN BEING. i don't care if people disagreed with her life choices, any death is sad. when the human race decides to stop being affected by death then i will be scared.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!