PDA

View Full Version : have you ever met anyone famous?

kitten
10-04-2012, 02:42 PM
not sure if this is already a thread.. but have you ever seen/met someone famous?
i saw sophie ellis bextor at alton towers once.

=Lizzy
10-04-2012, 02:45 PM
tom daley, cameron diaz and colin firth
all when i was flying
haha
cameron &colin were in heathrow filming for something

Seikou
10-04-2012, 03:03 PM
does anyone remember eoghan quigg from x factor a few years ago lol? i've met him like 294829048 times, he just hangs around my town lol.

Abbie.
10-04-2012, 03:12 PM
does anyone remember eoghan quigg from x factor a few years ago lol? i've met him like 294829048 times, he just hangs around my town lol.

Lol... Are you from northern Ireland? When I'm at my caravan in benone there's always posters to say he's making an appearance at some rubbish pub

Sharon
10-04-2012, 03:29 PM
OLLY MURS EEEEEEEEK he just happened to be at the radio station i was at and he was like really nice but if i ******* went on the orig date i was meant to go i would of met one direction instead, you have no idea how much that pisses me offffff :@

Seikou
10-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Lol... Are you from northern Ireland? When I'm at my caravan in benone there's always posters to say he's making an appearance at some rubbish pub

yeah i am haha i live really near benone, yep, i've saw him at that little swimming pool place with the tennis courts in benone before lol, it was a few years back and everyone was like following him round in a huge mob lol!

Abbie.
10-04-2012, 03:31 PM
yeah i am haha i live really near benone, yep, i've saw him at that little swimming pool place with the tennis courts in benone before lol, it was a few years back and everyone was like following him round in a huge mob lol!

Aw I love benone! Yea but you had to pay a fiver to go see him.. No thanks haha!

Technologic
10-04-2012, 03:33 PM
paul scholes' nephew went to my old school and he quite often came to watch him play football, know mark hughes' daughter, lived next to paul wonchope for a while, met carlos tevez when he was looking around my school, met david beckham in tesco when i was like 10 and ye... also met dj hype (<-hero) WOO

oh and i showed van der sar and his kids around my old school on an open day

David
10-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Lee McCulloch, Charlie Adam.

Circadia
10-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Barney Harwood at the Co-op near me wooo
And Little boots used to baby sit me when I was younger :L

wiktoria
10-04-2012, 10:17 PM
yh i met some footballer but i don't remember his name. also the guy from the fifa 2012 advert is a builder at my skl he's not rly famous tho

Mathew
10-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Hmmm!! Well Rupert Grint was at Alton Towers on the same day as me a few years ago and people saw him but I didnt CRIES..
I've been close to the Queen when my Mum, a friend and I went to the "Children's Party at the Palace" but didn't meet her.

Err.. I've met Ridley Pearson who is an author... I think that's it tbh! :D

Chris
10-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Errrr I met Konnie Huq when I was younger, she was at some convention thing meeting people haha.

Jordan
10-04-2012, 10:37 PM
I saw Matt Smith, Karen Gillen and Arthur when they were filming a few mins from me.

Also, even though I didn't see them, on the Paris trip a few years people saw Gok Wan and also at Alton Towers there was a person from TOWIE ?? :S

Empired
10-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Um. Quite a few people off Harry Potter (inc. J.K Rowling), Celia Imrie and the guy who played Mike of Tracy Beaker lols

Sharon
10-04-2012, 11:13 PM
oh katie price was signing at arndale so i made everyone go see her, didn't want to queue up for her though but i saw her it was fab.

Mathew
10-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Isn't it weird how people seem to see celebrities at Alton Towers?! :O!!

Ant$
11-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Not really.

Sir Bobby Robson (Got his Autograph)
Brad Friedel (when he played for Blackburn)
Evile (the Thrash metal band from Huddersfield)
Sanctity (a metal band from USA, weren't all that big of a band)

Misawa
11-04-2012, 12:34 AM
Err...

Quentin Tarantino, Brad Pitt, Christoph Waltz, Eli Roth, Peaches Geldof, Simon Pegg, Jonathan Ross, Edgar Wright, Tom Six, Neil Marshall, Axelle Carolyn, Keith Lemon/Leigh Frances, Kelly Brook, Ronan Keating, Vern Troyer, Tim Sullivan to name a few.

Zak
11-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Trevor McDonald on a plane to Las Vegas

Other than that I meet loads of rugby players, but I wouldn't consider them famous really..

Amberr
11-04-2012, 09:20 AM
I saw Mathew Horne (Gavin and Stacey) on the train once when i was with my friend, we tried to speak to him but he had his headphones in, we looked like right *****.

Samantha
18-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Um. Quite a few people off Harry Potter (inc. J.K Rowling), Celia Imrie and the guy who played Mike of Tracy Beaker lols

NO, you're lucky, I'd love to meet Dani Harmer hehe.

Met the Chuckle Brothers at Embassy Theatre in Skegness.
Met Billy Pearce near a ride in Ingoldmells.
Met Phil Taylor at a pubin Ingoldmells, got this autograph, picture etc.

Charlie
18-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Mostly band members, like Danny from The Audition and Gabe from Cobra Starship, most of Kill Hannah, Fred from The Color Fred and he was in Taking Back Sunday I think.. I've met Meg and Dia briefly when they sold me a hoody at their gig. I've met The Good Natured also.

Probably others but I can't remember. Don't think I've ever meet anyone else famous like tv, movie etc.

beth
18-04-2012, 07:47 PM
I saw Mathew Horne (Gavin and Stacey) on the train once when i was with my friend, we tried to speak to him but he had his headphones in, we looked like right *****.

MY BOYFRIEND O M G.

Rozi
18-04-2012, 07:52 PM

Oooo I know Celia Imrie's son!

I met Barney and Kirstin from CBBC if anyone remembers them aha

I probably have met more but don't remember tbh

Amberr
18-04-2012, 08:16 PM
MY BOYFRIEND O M G.

we were just staring at him for ages and was like... is that really him! he wore dark black sunglasses and a cap like nearly the whole journey. he took it off eventually and we were like OMG. Oh and he casually took his ipad out of his bag which was abit of a giveaway, no-ones that rich here lol (this is when the ipad's had just been released for the first time, it was about 3/4 years ago I think)

Robbie
18-04-2012, 08:59 PM
oz from your demise

Jurv
18-04-2012, 10:08 PM
nope but i'm hoping to meet adele and lana del rey one day. we can all dreammmmmmmmm.

Vause
19-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Hayley Williams from Paramore
Jo O'Meara from S Club 7
Rachel Stevens from S Club 7

& then the guy who plays Johnny from 2 pints of Larger & a Packet of crisps, he was at this charity football game last week.

Samantha.
19-04-2012, 09:37 AM
I've met Hugo, Spencer and Jamie from Made in Chelsea, Olly Murs, Rizzle Kicks, Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, Alo from Skins. I think that's it.

I've seen Jeremy Kyle, Dermot O'Leary and Dec from Ant and Dec when I worked at Cheltenham Racecourse during the Gold Cup.

Vause
19-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Oh and I touched Willow Smith's hand when I saw Justin Bieber. She was behind this curtain thing near the toilets (so random I know) and I was like HIIIIIIIII and she was like hello... and walked off LMAO.

dbgtz
19-04-2012, 05:03 PM
No I haven't.

Glen Coco
19-04-2012, 08:45 PM
erm i saw the Cheeky sisters at alton towers when i was little and they were on the log flume.
met bands like my passion a few time, they're manager started to recognise me and knew my name haha, then just other little bands i think.
i've walked past someone from a band before, might have been the audition or something but i didnt know who it was until my friend was like OMGOMGOMG.

my dad met dj talent though.

MrViaticus
22-04-2012, 12:48 PM
I met the stars of Emerdale and Hollyoaks then I went to a Haven campsite and met Orvil, that green bird thing.

Rhw
22-04-2012, 01:47 PM
I've not met but I've seen Pixie Lott and a few other Asian stars. Melted.

-Amyy
25-04-2012, 09:36 PM
I met Daniel Radcliffe at New York last year woo!

Seikou
27-04-2012, 07:58 AM
I met Daniel Radcliffe at New York last year woo!

omg you're so lucky!

Oleh
27-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Jimmy Patton, Paul & Barry Elliot. Star studded list right there (h)

Martin
27-04-2012, 11:52 AM
haven't met them personally but I saw steps at the lg arena on wednesday night. Faye blew a kiss to me :love:

Lee
29-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Met loads of rugby players, met Jason of corrie in work too :)

Milarz
30-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Quiet a lot of WWE stars, Mobin Master, Zoe Badwi, DJ Kronic (Bombs Away), Cher & the main character in Ladder 49 (Whatever his name is).

efq
30-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Jamie Oliver comes into my family toyshop regularly in Cambridge with his wife and kids. His wife is a miserable old git btw.
Bill Nighy has also come into the toyshop when they were filming in Cambridge for 'Page Eight'.
I've eaten with Marco Pierre White and his family with mine in Norfolk although I think he is an absolute ****.
I've worked with Jedward on a their music video for MTV.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!