PDA

View Full Version : Console problems.

BLuweesH
28-08-2005, 04:50 AM
Alright, despite the fact I have console problems. I have a few questions:

- No more people can get on my list when I accept the friend requests, so my list is full for the time being unless someone removes me, but what is the limit of friends?
- Why is it when I receive a f/r or accept one if I get the chance, I freeze for 3 seconds when I get a f/r and when I can accept I freeze for like 8 seconds (a friend of mine right now gets this too)?
- When I send mass messages, 3 out of 4 times I get errored, WHY?! (My friend has had this problem too, he's left Habbohotel now)

why? Why? WHY? :)

dannyboymed.
28-08-2005, 04:51 AM
Too many people love you.

BLuweesH
28-08-2005, 04:53 AM
Too many people love you.

Lol more like some want furni. :) I'm sure I still have those people on my list.

dannyboymed.
28-08-2005, 04:56 AM
Then smell them out and delete them :)

I always have about 3 or 4 idiots on my list, it's one of those things that you always have. You probably have about 30 or 40 :p

BLuweesH
28-08-2005, 04:57 AM
Then smell them out and delete them :)

I always have about 3 or 4 idiots on my list, it's one of those things that you always have. You probably have about 30 or 40 :p
How can I delete dude? It goes black and when I click lots of people and click remove/delete I get errored! :( :P

dannyboymed.
28-08-2005, 04:58 AM
Then tell everyone on your list to delete you. :p

Seriously though. It looks like the only way, even if you have to walk up to their house and ask them :)

BLuweesH
28-08-2005, 05:00 AM
Then tell everyone on your list to delete you. :p

Seriously though. It looks like the only way, even if you have to walk up to their house and ask them :)

I can't man. :P :)

dannyboymed.
28-08-2005, 05:01 AM
Uhh... make a new account and tell all your friends to delete the old you and fr the new one. Then tell half your friends on the new one that you love them and fr the old one. Then tell half your friends on the new one that you don't love them and sod off.

If you understood that, you are truely gifted.

BLuweesH
28-08-2005, 05:04 AM
Uhh... make a new account and tell all your friends to delete the old you and fr the new one. Then tell half your friends on the new one that you love them and fr the old one. Then tell half your friends on the new one that you don't love them and sod off.

People aren't always gonna add. Make a new account? What do I do with my 61 pets, 50 furnished rooms and 1 on another account? :S What about all my stickies and picking up and moving all my furniture? :( ;P

dannyboymed.
28-08-2005, 05:06 AM
I knew you wouldn't understand. :)

Just for example, if they did add, convince them that you actually had moved. Then dump half of them. And love the other half. It's so stupid it just might work. But it won't. Ignore me, I'm tired.

BLuweesH
28-08-2005, 05:12 AM
I knew you wouldn't understand. :)

Just for example, if they did add, convince them that you actually had moved. Then dump half of them. And love the other half. It's so stupid it just might work. But it won't. Ignore me, I'm tired.
I can't dump my friends lmao.

dannyboymed.
28-08-2005, 05:12 AM
Exactly. Sorry, I'm tired. In fact, I'll go sleep. Woo. Nighty.

BLuweesH
28-08-2005, 05:15 AM
Exactly. Sorry, I'm tired. In fact, I'll go sleep. Woo. Nighty.
'Night, see ya.

Cool-kitten007
28-08-2005, 11:03 AM
My consol some times gets jammed but when i delete people it runs normaly again
And as for the lag after accepting f.r
It does that to mine to

Rebecca
28-08-2005, 11:07 AM
hehe im on yewr list bee :P

zak-x
28-08-2005, 11:08 AM
lol don’t you dare delete me bjay I know you beg me to accept your fr lmao jk

HellyBelly
28-08-2005, 11:09 AM

omg i undertstand ;P

BLuweesH
30-08-2005, 03:51 PM
omg i undertstand ;P
darnit..cheeky thing :D :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!