PDA

View Full Version : wired help

JerseySafety
11-04-2012, 05:48 AM
im a bit of an idiot today, cant think of how to do this. pretty sure its simple but yeah.

i got a booster, and if someone is on the booster bit [teleport] the glass door is closed, but if no-one is on the teleport I need to make it so the glass door is open. I tried user walks off furni - but this doesn't work cause some people reload the room or dc which doesn't count as walking off the furni.

theres a condition - furni has users on it, but none that says furni has no users on it. kinda annoyed that I dont know how to do this.

anyone know. will pay 5c coz im despo <3

---------- Post added 11-04-2012 at 06:01 AM ----------
Samanfa; Mk,; you guys are the experts. help pl0x

Lewis
11-04-2012, 09:11 AM
Have you ever thought of something simple like this :o

Condition: Furni has users (select the thingy bit you're on)
Trigger: Repeat effect
Effect: Match furni to position and state (which would be the door closed, remember to check all buttons!)

and now, for it to be open... you could either do this:

Trigger: User walks on furni: (Select a mat or a patch infront of the door)
Effect: Match furni to position and state (which would be open)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OR, this way IS MUCH BETTER!

Pod infront of door/seat/mat/object to stand on
--
Now what you want to do is, the gate doesn't open but when you stand on the pod it teleports you there! But when someone's in it, and they walk over mats/patches/flooring to get to the pod to teleport, they teleport back instead! How?

Trigger: User walks on furni (Select the pod to teleport to boosting / mat / whatever it is
Effect: Teleport to furni (select the boosting area!)

Condition: Furni has users (boosting area)
Trigger: User steps on furni (flooring area all around the pod/mat/whatever to teleport in)
Effect: Teleport to furni (Back behind so they can't get to the pod to teleport to boosting)

There is probably simpler ways, but too tired to think at this current time!

JerseyShore;

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!