PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My 1c Grabber (.DnB)

.DnB
12-04-2012, 09:50 PM
This is my 1c grabber, my habbo name is .DnB Anyone got any suggestions to improve it? Or opinions? Ive only had it for a few days, thanks! :afro:
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t510/dnbdnbdnb/grabr.png

Shockwave.2CC
12-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Good job, but i'm not to keen on the gold floor

e5
12-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Do quite like that, the bit at the back on the room ( >> ) looks a bit random though!

.DnB
12-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Thanks everyone ah i love the treasure floors and yeah that area >>> needs a bit of work

Mathew
12-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Hey,
I saw you in my grabber room tonight! Looks good, I hope it's successful for you! :)

Zuth
13-04-2012, 07:57 AM
This room looks really nice, I think some trees on the wall or something would make it look nicer :)

Nick
13-04-2012, 07:59 AM
It looks good but i dont like the right side .. just looks like a mess.

geo
13-04-2012, 10:02 AM
I don't really like the room design. It looks like you've just chucked all sorts of furni into it and it doesn't look very consistent. :( I'd just try sticking to one type of furni range and designing it like that as it all looks a little messy. Hope you make some profit though! :)

NeverSkem
13-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Awesome Room!

Pigperson
13-04-2012, 09:04 PM
It looks good but for me I don't like rooms with so much furni, I like seeing a style that all goes together :P Also the odds look really bad, I don't get how grabbers get away with these odds lol because I see it a lot. The odds are 3 in 36 chance of getting profit so yeh.

Will

Sakura6240
13-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Your grabber looks good but good luck on making profits.I lost about 30c making a grabber since so many people won.

.DnB
13-04-2012, 11:36 PM
This is how it looks now i think it looks better, still a lot to do to it and new furni to buy for it, I will fill the floor with treasure patches or i might do an area of it with petal patches, i dont know what walls to have? any suggestions?
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t510/dnbdnbdnb/newgrabr.png

Jazz
15-04-2012, 09:00 AM
looks good, but i dont like the parasols

AlexJRiley
15-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Im not too fond on the treasure patch floor :P

Superwoman
15-04-2012, 06:11 PM
The design is stunning, evidently the work of a true genius. Something about the room oozes intelligence and sophistication, I'd go as far as saying it's touching on perfection. My feelings towards the design are difficult to explain - it reminds me greatly of a time when I achieved a similar state of tranquillity. I'm unable to specify a date as the matter of time is no issue when peace of mind is the only desired reward from life, but I was feasting upon an apple in the Garden of Eden when He approached, so mighty yet so gracious. Simply laying eyes on Him was enough to forget about any woes. I was reassured when seeing these photographs of your abode, for I instantly recollected some beautiful memories. Your room touches me in so many ways.

.DnB
15-04-2012, 06:28 PM
The design is stunning, evidently the work of a true genius. Something about the room oozes intelligence and sophistication, I'd go as far as saying it's touching on perfection. My feelings towards the design are difficult to explain - it reminds me greatly of a time when I achieved a similar state of tranquillity. I'm unable to specify a date as the matter of time is no issue when peace of mind is the only desired reward from life, but I was feasting upon an apple in the Garden of Eden when He approached, so mighty yet so gracious. Simply laying eyes on Him was enough to forget about any woes. I was reassured when seeing these photographs of your abode, for I instantly recollected some beautiful memories. Your room touches me in so many ways.

WOW I strongly agree with this... I was thinking the EXACT same thing, there is something about it that takes your mind to another land where you can be free and float through time without a care or even a second glance at a passing shrew, the emotions that are revealed when I journey to this often mystical garden are indescribable through simple speech and must be expressed through the more marvelous forms of artistic expression such as the majestic and of course, touching form of dance or the melodic harmonies of song especially that of the shrew. Thankyou for your comment and I do approve that statement. so maybe i should get some fog walls or sunset walls? i need suggestions for walls

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!