PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pets - Ends 24th April

Pigperson
13-04-2012, 11:10 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/Pets/Perfect+Pets

Recently on Habbo there has been a clear out of pets in the catalogue as well as the addition of the new rabbit (which is pretty cute). Habbo seem to really be interested in releasing new pets and there are hundreds of things they could release. I'm a fairly happy Habbo pets-wise because I got myself 20 pigs but what pet would you like to see added to Habbo and why?

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Mewchu
20-04-2012, 05:36 PM
I think they could add pet monkeys that can jump on furni and hang off things.

SackRace
20-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Kangaroo's would be good because you could buy big ones&small ones. If you bought a small and a big the small one would sit in the big kangaroos pouch! :D Also it would be good too see them hoping around the place.

Succubus
21-04-2012, 05:14 AM
I would like to see a Pet Squid added to the shop, seeing as we haven't really had a proper underwater creature and the way they move will be odd to see! Also could have a lot more different tricks!

Lindsey
21-04-2012, 11:33 AM
I think it would be really cool to see a giraffe. They could also release different types of trees to go along with the giraffe too.

monkey-anne
21-04-2012, 12:15 PM
a koala bear it could hang onto you or trees

AlexJRiley
21-04-2012, 12:17 PM
I want a bird, like a falcon or something that can move furniture for you, or bring other pets to you :D

MKR&*42
21-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Fish. I want a bludy fish on Habbo with a pond or those glass bowls you can put them in lol.

Best of all - "flying fish" pretty please.

Rhw
21-04-2012, 01:09 PM
I think they should introduce different types of lizards that can walk on walls.

T-Boy
22-04-2012, 12:04 AM
I think the pet that they should introduce to habbo should be Chameleon because it will be so cool if you had a pet that can perform very acrobatic tricks and mix in with his surroundings at the same time :)

Meloneeze.
22-04-2012, 05:56 PM
I think Habbo should have an ostrich or something for a pet. Can you imagine riding an ostrich? It'd come in blue, purple, and red feathers. One command it could have would be like peck where it pecks another personXD
another animal they could introduce could be a llama or a yak or a ram, all of which are ride able. the llama would spit, the yak would 'make milk' LOOL, and the ram would 'sharpen horns'. they would all come with grooming accessories too

lizzieTBH.
23-04-2012, 06:07 PM
An elephant, pink, purple, white or grey. That can pick water from water patches through their trunk and splash it onto habbos. Also other elephants can link their trunks with another elephants tail like you see in zoo's. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!