PDA

View Full Version : [Building] [AJR] Penalty Shootout!

AlexJRiley
14-04-2012, 09:15 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2628myr.png

This is the game I made yesterday, the aim of the game is to stand on the marble tile and shoot, score 5 goals in 30 seconds and you win!

If you'd like a go search my username AlexJRiley i'll be in the room (its locked to stop people from wandering in as i'm planning on using it for HxEo should I get the trial)

Mathew
14-04-2012, 09:32 AM
I had a go on this yesterday and it's quite a fun game! It's not as easy as it looks either as the defenders move with wired! :P

AlexJRiley
14-04-2012, 09:36 AM
I've changed it since yesterday, its harder now ;P Its still doable, me and some friends spent about 4 hours total playing it just to proove its doable 9/10 times :P

Come play again, i'd like your feedback on the newer version :D

Mathew
14-04-2012, 09:40 AM
LOL oh my, how cool. I'll drop by when I'm online a little later! :)

Pigperson
14-04-2012, 10:49 AM
That is a great idea, haven't seen this around personally and it looks like a lot of fun :D

Will

Kasabian
14-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Certainly seems like a good idea. I know some maze rooms have something like this with 1 Keeper.

Rather than mannequins, what else could you use? The Health nut maybe?

AlexJRiley
14-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Do you want a go Will? :D How about you tom? :D

geo
14-04-2012, 11:57 AM
I remember this in a maze room! I think I'll give yours a go soon! :D

AlexJRiley
14-04-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm on now if you'd like a go :D

Alex3213
15-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Haha, a very novel idea. I'm sure this is quite a fun game and hopefully it proves to be popular. Well done.

However from the room's view, there's definitely work to be done. :P The blue sticky in particular - it just looks stupid over there where no other furni is so perhaps you should move that. I also really don't like the doormats you've used, especially as they're different colours, I presume they're just there to block the mannequin for going any further? Unlike Tom I like the mannequins but maybe that's just me. I really don't like the ice HC Sofas though, they look horrible in such a room associated with football. :P

I wish you the best of luck because like I said earlier, I think this is quite a cool idea. :)

Jazz
15-04-2012, 08:59 AM
the game itself is great! but the room needs work

AlexJRiley
15-04-2012, 10:48 AM
Ive taken into account your opinions, i've swapped the ice sofas out for modules, and moved the stickies. Ive considered putting football pitch down using the mats but decided against it, may use country grass not sure yet. I've also swapped the doormats out for red ones so they match

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!