PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Wired Maze!

Ellz
14-04-2012, 09:39 AM
http://www.habbo.com/room/56541877

I would print screen but i can't be bothered! check it out :D

geo
14-04-2012, 09:42 AM
I really like your wired maze. I think I've completed it twice now. I'm glad you're adding more and more rooms because at first it was too short and a little disappointing. :P

Ellz
14-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Yeah quite a few people said that and i think we have about 6 rooms in total now :)

scottish
14-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Yeah, should of left it closed until you got a good amount of rooms otherwise people will just do it, see that theres 4-5 rooms, and in future not come back when its on pop list.

Would of been better to start with say 15 rooms then gradually build on that :P

Nick
14-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Ellz you lazy person!!! ;) The maze is going great tbh

Ellz
14-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Yeah, should of left it closed until you got a good amount of rooms otherwise people will just do it, see that theres 4-5 rooms, and in future not come back when its on pop list.

Would of been better to start with say 15 rooms then gradually build on that :P

Well we couldn't afford too much and the rooms we have atm are rather hard and take people quite a while.

Zuth
14-04-2012, 03:59 PM
I think we have about 7 rooms now, I've just added one and one shall be added later :)

Alex3213
15-04-2012, 08:14 AM
It was an OK maze. Firstly I urge you to change the third 'Telephrase' question to its singular form because yesterday when I was trying to do it (and then eventually gave up because of it), 3 people were kicked purely because they couldn't get the answer, I believe? From a promotional point of view it doesn't make your maze look great so perhaps that's something you should change as I know that there are other people who feel the same. :P

Your rooms were generally okay but nothing special and perhaps that's what's drawing it out of the 'good' group. They're all just the same rooms as any other and I think you need something which stands out, perhaps something which connects to the user a bit more as I normally find those quite enjoyable. Also with all due respect your mat maze is way too easy because I did it on my first attempt as it was a very predictive sequence. Maybe a few more loops and turns would be quite useful here. :)

Sorry to be quite critical however I think that's far better than "yey gd job lul". I do think that the amount of rooms is rather acceptable now (no idea how many there were before) and I did enjoy in the main room the 30 second game thing, although I never got teleported back. I hope it works because it's a good idea to avoid blocking. :)

Hopefully you add some more rooms in the near future.

Zuth
15-04-2012, 08:31 AM
It was an OK maze. Firstly I urge you to change the third 'Telephrase' question to its singular form because yesterday when I was trying to do it (and then eventually gave up because of it), 3 people were kicked purely because they couldn't get the answer, I believe? From a promotional point of view it doesn't make your maze look great so perhaps that's something you should change as I know that there are other people who feel the same. :P

Your rooms were generally okay but nothing special and perhaps that's what's drawing it out of the 'good' group. They're all just the same rooms as any other and I think you need something which stands out, perhaps something which connects to the user a bit more as I normally find those quite enjoyable. Also with all due respect your mat maze is way too easy because I did it on my first attempt as it was a very predictive sequence. Maybe a few more loops and turns would be quite useful here. :)

Sorry to be quite critical however I think that's far better than "yey gd job lul". I do think that the amount of rooms is rather acceptable now (no idea how many there were before) and I did enjoy in the main room the 30 second game thing, although I never got teleported back. I hope it works because it's a good idea to avoid blocking. :)

Hopefully you add some more rooms in the near future.

Wow, that's for the feedback here! The teleprhase question can be changed as most people don't know the answer :S

The current rooms are kinda repetitive at the moment and I have a few ideas to change that.

The mat maze, I wanted to change the mood light so it was harder for people to see the mats, I might do this.

Once again thanks for all your feedback and sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm on my phone.

Alex3213
15-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Wow, that's for the feedback here! The teleprhase question can be changed as most people don't know the answer :S

The current rooms are kinda repetitive at the moment and I have a few ideas to change that.

The mat maze, I wanted to change the mood light so it was harder for people to see the mats, I might do this.

Once again thanks for all your feedback and sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm on my phone.

The telephrase question is fine. The answer isn't (just get rid of the 's' on the end, I've been in the winning area for a while and about 5 people haven't put on the 's' and then started with some absurd alternatives, which is what I did too).

Good to hear you've got some ideas to change that: perhaps the rooms can stay but if you're planning on making some more, I'd suggest creating more uncommon rooms and then putting them in the middle of the rooms you already have, to kind of split the maze up a bit.

Perhaps that'll work. I didn't really follow the mats but because it was such a predictable sequence (it wasn't going to be straight forward, that's why there were extra mats) I got it first time. On the other hand, someone I'm on MSN to at this moment is struggling so maybe it was just me getting lucky, or maybe many are doing similar things. :P

Good to see that you're planning to act on feedback.

Zuth
15-04-2012, 08:41 AM
The telephrase question is fine. The answer isn't (just get rid of the 's' on the end, I've been in the winning area for a while and about 5 people haven't put on the 's' and then started with some absurd alternatives, which is what I did too).

Good to hear you've got some ideas to change that: perhaps the rooms can stay but if you're planning on making some more, I'd suggest creating more uncommon rooms and then putting them in the middle of the rooms you already have, to kind of split the maze up a bit.

Perhaps that'll work. I didn't really follow the mats but because it was such a predictable sequence (it wasn't going to be straight forward, that's why there were extra mats) I got it first time. On the other hand, someone I'm on MSN to at this moment is struggling so maybe it was just me getting lucky, or maybe many are doing similar things. :P

Good to see that you're planning to act on feedback.

Oh right, I'll change the answer right away then! For the rooms I have some really interactive ideas that I may slot in the middle to get users out of the 'great, not another' phrase of mind.

I've also seen people spending ages in the maze so I may just leave it for now, but anymore people saying its too easy then I'll change the moonlight settings :D

Jazz
15-04-2012, 08:58 AM
its good!

Alex3213
15-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Oh right, I'll change the answer right away then! For the rooms I have some really interactive ideas that I may slot in the middle to get users out of the 'great, not another' phrase of mind.

I've also seen people spending ages in the maze so I may just leave it for now, but anymore people saying its too easy then I'll change the moonlight settings :D

Any idea on what we're to expect? I'd love to know because if it really is that interesting then I'll do it again when you do indeed make these rooms. Otherwise perhaps not. :P

Zuth
15-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Any idea on what we're to expect? I'd love to know because if it really is that interesting then I'll do it again when you do indeed make these rooms. Otherwise perhaps not. :P

Well if you've ever been in Zak's maze I'd like to get ideas from his rooms and shape it all into 1 really good room.

Alex3213
15-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Well if you've ever been in Zak's maze I'd like to get ideas from his rooms and shape it all into 1 really good room.

Haha that's where the problem emerges though! You've got to try and stand out and not just be a direct copy. After all if all these mazes got their ideas from somewhere, I'm sure you can too! ;) :D

Zuth
15-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Haha that's where the problem emerges though! You've got to try and stand out and not just be a direct copy. After all if all these mazes got their ideas from somewhere, I'm sure you can too! ;) :D

Noo, I'm not gona copy :P I'm gona take his ideas and create it into something of our own. :P

David
15-04-2012, 01:02 PM
remove the arrow one, noobs blocking and not doing it theirselves put me off mazes.

Zuth
15-04-2012, 01:17 PM
remove the arrow one, noobs blocking and not doing it theirselves put me off mazes.

We are gona sort that out, but not remove the room

Nick
15-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Pics if people dont wanna go onto Habbo: Contains swearing

http://i.imgur.com/buNPW.png
http://i.imgur.com/CMZ6A.png
http://i.imgur.com/mzBOZ.png
http://i.imgur.com/Z44ED.png
http://i.imgur.com/8jvK2.png
http://i.imgur.com/I6UUr.png
http://i.imgur.com/FN3BL.png

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!