PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] People on habbo make skem rooms for no reason UGH

.DnB
15-04-2012, 05:56 PM
So someone made me a scam room because they banned me from their telephrase for pointing out that he keeps spelling the answers in the wired wrong or asking a question and putting the wrong answer in the wired. Really does annoy me because I never scam and I own a grabber which he didn't even know I owned so basically this person was just making a scam room to be annoying or whatever. I have reported the room a few times and it say action has been taken but the room is still there which is annoying because I cant really open my grabber when if you search .dnb a 'scam' room comes up even though I am trusted and never scam... does anyone know how I can get it deleted? Thanks! :afro:

Ed.
15-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Yeah, it's really annoying and ruins your rep. Try contacting the mods. But I've gotta say, the majority of scam rooms are there for a reason.

Mathew
15-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Haha, I have the same problem. If you search "Mathew", there's quite a few scam rooms that pop up - there's even an account called "Mathew=SCAM" which is nice. People keep coming into my grabber and leaving again because they've searched my name and seen the scam rooms; I'm actually surprised by how many people check for them. I'm not too sure why I have scam rooms tbh, perhaps they're just people who've lost and decided to take their anger out in that way.

You can report them by visiting the room owner's Habbo Homepage and then clicking "Report". You report the rooms on the room list widget.

Samantha
15-04-2012, 06:02 PM
I made a help request as someone made me 50 on a clone for no reason. They removed them this way but they told me next time to click the report button the room owners home page. (Their page was hidden so I knew I couldn't do this).

I remember at first I reported the rooms, got a message saying send a report in from one of the bad rooms. I did so and it gave me a link to what I should do, if their home page is hidden you need to email Habbo informing them who it is how many rooms there are etc.

Mine are gone now just by submitting a request so you could try that.

.DnB
15-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Ah I see I will try reporting it in that way now as I just reported it using the help tool. Yep! it really is annoying especially because my grabber is quite new so I don't really have much of a trusted rep already and yeah a lot of scam rooms are there for a reason, so many people make them for literally no reason though ughh :afro:

geo
15-04-2012, 06:14 PM
I've been told people have made them for me but loads of people have the name McDonalds something that you can't actually see them. They do get removed pretty quickly though if you report them though, haha. It's so annoying when people make the for stupid reasons. :(

Ed.
15-04-2012, 06:17 PM
I just talk about how the rooms are bullying and really upsetting and they usually remove pretty quickly :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!