PDA

View Full Version : Someone in my house may be shot today...

Meloneeze.
16-04-2012, 01:47 AM
Okay so, my aunt was getting married but my step dad and real mom got in a fight with the people getting married and now they arent going. Currently, I have my computer huddled next to the door, while my stepdad is shouting, "Send someone here! Where are they?! I'm going to blow their *****ing head clean off! Do you ****ing hear me?" If he was drunk I could understand (my stepdad smokes and drinks) but right now I don't want someone to come in through the windows and be all "**** you mother*****er!" then start shooting at everybody. And yes, my step dad has his own gun, and so does my mom, but for self defense. I just wanted to let everyone know how my crappy family is :) Ahh, America is great. Anyway, I'm just worried they are going to die. They are still talking.:( I was watching a TV show called Whaddyado where people are kidnapped, or have a house fire ect and what they do but nothing on this show says anything about this! Im worried for their safety, god I feel old! :(

Edited by Glitzen (Forum Moderator) ~ Thread moved to "Health, Life & Relationships" as it's better suited here.

Stephen
16-04-2012, 02:19 AM
Rip .

Edited by Glitzen (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not post pointlessly.

GirlNextDoor15
16-04-2012, 02:44 AM
i swear stephen didnt read the post haha

Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please stay on topic!

Cheryl
16-04-2012, 03:39 AM
don't live in america kids

Edited by Glitzen (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not post pointlessly.

Metric1
16-04-2012, 06:49 AM
sounds very white trash... I would like everyone to know that in America NOT ALL FAMILIES ARE LIKE THAT. At my house we get in some pretty big fights but we never threaten to shoot one another or "blow their ******* heads clean off" - we simply curse and swear at one another and maybe throw an inanimate object at them. Also, there is nothing wrong with drinking or smoking, we all do it.

Stephen
16-04-2012, 10:38 AM
I thought this was gonna get moved to spam HE ISN'T ASKING FOR ANYTHING so remove my pointless post usernote NAO

Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please stay on topic

Paige.
16-04-2012, 04:43 PM
omg.. move out tbh

Kyle
16-04-2012, 04:58 PM
im sure u have police??

hope u are ok

Ed.
16-04-2012, 05:07 PM
I don't think they're irrational enough to shoot each other... but then I saw ​Indiana, USA

leah,starr143
16-04-2012, 05:09 PM
I DONT NOW WAT TO DO HELP ME PLZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!

Ed.
16-04-2012, 05:12 PM
I've heard 911 is pretty good.

Charlie
16-04-2012, 06:38 PM
I don't understand why you decided to come on to this forum and made a thread saying that you're worried someone is going to get shot instead of phoning the police and telling them that you're worried someone is going to get shot. It'd make more sense.

Amberr
21-04-2012, 04:01 PM
I don't understand why you decided to come on to this forum and made a thread saying that you're worried someone is going to get shot instead of phoning the police and telling them that you're worried someone is going to get shot. It'd make more sense.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!