PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] habbo servers.

pingu
28-08-2005, 10:33 AM
the habbo servers have been playing me around the last few days. has anyone else noticed?

lag has been phenominal, i had to restart my computer evry hour or so to keep it running, and wen u try to view photos taken with the camera, they never load. there must be something wrong with the server that hosts the photos im guessing. any one else noticed these or similar things?

Yazamiinx
28-08-2005, 08:40 PM
I totally agree; I think somethings going on with the Sever either they are upgrading it to Version 8 bit by bit, or they are fixing the Server.

?WhyNot?
29-08-2005, 12:00 AM
the habbo servers have been playing me around the last few days. has anyone else noticed?

lag has been phenominal, i had to restart my computer evry hour or so to keep it running, and wen u try to view photos taken with the camera, they never load. there must be something wrong with the server that hosts the photos im guessing. any one else noticed these or similar things?

Habbohotel is completely messed up today.

winningfreak1
29-08-2005, 05:12 AM
every day i got a T1 connection i wonder if sulake will give me permission to host a habbohotel merrior to connect to o.O it but only like 50 people

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!