PDA

View Full Version : [Building] [ADF] (some room on habbo)

Jean-Claud
16-04-2012, 04:14 AM
This is not my room but I had to post it.

http://s561.photobucket.com/albums/ss60/TesshuAriyama/?action=view&current=ADF.png

The room looks nice and I think it's pretty good. the only problem I have with the room is the people that were in it at the time of the photo. They are seriously disrespectful to the people who come into the room and I managed to get this photo right before I was kicked for no reason...

As I said great room but disrespectful people.

JerseySafety
16-04-2012, 06:05 AM
I don't see whats so great about it. I think its terrible. and ok layout and design but the way they have put it together is hideous.

Wooden tiles in some areas then no tiles at all and berber rugs in other areas really make it look run down and a 'cheap job'.

Blinger
16-04-2012, 06:18 AM
Lol, before I even clicked on the link I was going to say ADF was an acronym for Australian Defence Force. Don't see many aussie rooms anymore :(

Jean-Claud
16-04-2012, 06:39 AM
dont get me wrong it might be poorly done but as blinger said. you dont see many aussie rooms anymore. just remember just cause aussies play habbo doesnt mean they know how to build rooms (brother words) but they still try. :3

JerseySafety
16-04-2012, 06:57 AM
yeah. well I;ll build an aussie room then. since im sorta from aussie :)

Zuth
16-04-2012, 07:16 AM
I've seen it before, its an ok room but not the best.

Jazz
16-04-2012, 07:42 AM
To me, it just looks like an average army base. Maybe a bit of simple stacking, or add some more flooring? :-)

NeverSkem
16-04-2012, 08:10 AM
I been see this before but yea Maggots is right maybe add some flooring so make it look good!

Blinger
16-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Maybe its built like the Aussie Army? ****!

geo
16-04-2012, 08:49 AM
It reminds me of all the armys on Habbo and it just doesn't stand out from the crowd. I think they need to have consistent walls there (like the windows) around that area as it looks a little weird with just a few walls. I don't really wanna say much more about how to improve as I'm not the owner. Thanks for sharing it though. :)

Eric
16-04-2012, 11:06 AM
I think the room looks ok. Nothing special about it. It's just a typical army room.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!