PDA

View Full Version : Nicki Minaj DELETES Twitter

Lamz
16-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Last night, Nicki Minaj deactivated & closed her twitter account down!

I was listening to the news on KISS as I do every morning & they announced that Nicki Minaj had closed her twitter account due to an argument with 'fans' about leaking her album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.

With me being like OBSESSED with this beautiful human being, I quickly went on my twitter account and search for her twitter to see if the rumour true & I received the message 'the account 'NickiMinaj' doesn't exist'.

In all honesty... As much as I love Nicki, this is really childish of her... If she's such a 'bad *****' which she is I refuse to believe any diffrent, then why has she done such a big thing over a leak?

Yes I understand a leaked album does mean a lot to an artist because it does reduce the number of sales by a large amount but she has still made a lot of sales, she has loads of merchandise on the market and she is doing festival's & signing's so she is still racking in quite a bit of cash! She isn't the only artist on the planet that has had an album leaked, her fellow artists Lil Wayne, Drake, DJ Khaled & Tyga have all had there most recent albums leaked but they are still on twitter & getting on with life.

What are your views on this situation?

iLogan
16-04-2012, 06:41 AM
LMAO.

I think this is childish of her and she just needs to get over it

Lamz
16-04-2012, 06:49 AM
LMAO.

I think this is childish of her and she just needs to get over it

I thought we wouldn't talk about that again! *crys*

She'll be back! & I'll get her to follow me again permanantly then I can say my life is semi complete, then I'll get Drake to follow me then my life will be completly complete!

But yeah, silly Nicki! SMH

shiver
16-04-2012, 07:16 AM
she should just deal with it, it happens to every big artist
she should take it as a compliment tbh

jasey
16-04-2012, 07:53 AM
#teamminaj

Good for publicity. She runs it. Work.

geo
16-04-2012, 08:23 AM
How stupid.

It happens to loads of people lol why can't she just get over it like others do.

She's stupid wooo.

Jazz
16-04-2012, 08:45 AM
lmao thats like a 12 year old deleting there youtube cuz someone disliked one of their videos

Vause
16-04-2012, 08:46 AM
So many celebs have to deal with arguments and hate on twitter. Could be for publicity but either way, it's silly.

I am a massive Minaj fan and it angers me that she rises up to arguments like this. Maybe it's to teach her fans a lesson...

Samantha.
16-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Wow..

I bet loads of celebs go through something similar but they don't remove their twitter accounts! I'm sure she'll be back on twitter again soon.

Eric
16-04-2012, 10:46 AM
that's just stupid and childish. Beyonce's 4 album was leaked but she didn't deactivate her twitter account? oh well i don't like nicki minaj anyways

Chris
16-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Lmao I think it's pretty funny that she's deleted her account just because of that. No doubt she'll be bak though :P

Jurv
16-04-2012, 03:06 PM
i'm not the biggest fan of nicki minaj but i sort of agree with what she's done.
if she can't trust her fans then there's no point in her being on twitter. it's simple really.

dirrty
16-04-2012, 03:09 PM
silly cow. acting like what happened has only happened to her. she has 30 days to reactivate her account so no doubt she'll be doing that and then doing some damage control which her team will most probably push for. she blocked the fansite, so surely that was enough but no, girl needs to grab more attention.

samsaBEAR
16-04-2012, 07:37 PM
All she did was delete her twitter, it's hardly important music news

beth
16-04-2012, 07:38 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall for publicity fer sure. she'll reactivate soon now everyone's on this.

Inseriousity.
16-04-2012, 08:02 PM
It's her account, don't see why everyone's calling her childish for deleting it. She can do what she likes with it. Sure she's not the first person to have an album leaked and she won't be the last but I can see why she'll feel disgruntled over so called fans releasing it early when she's worked so hard on it.

Charlie
16-04-2012, 08:02 PM
How stupid. There is no need to throw a hissy over it, these things happen and she'll most likely be back because it was all a big stunt.

Ellz
16-04-2012, 08:46 PM
No doubt this is a publicity stunt and she'll be back on twitter by next week. she needs to get over it, its only a little argument.

Seikou
18-04-2012, 05:11 PM
as much as i love nicki, this was kinda childish and stupid

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!