PDA

View Full Version : Pet Hates

Kasabian
16-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Everyone has them, no matter how small.

Mine has to be when companies don't let you know that you didn't get that job. How hard is it to make a phone call/send an email/send a letter just to let you know you didn't get it? It could be a mass produced and sent to all applicants.

Pisses me off.

auffant1
16-04-2012, 11:38 AM
O like pet peeves? Lol I thought you meant like something you hate about your pets :L.

Ok well hate it when there is someone infront of you who is walking really slow. I just wanna like....blah. Also I can't stand it when someone is talking while you are trying to watch TV.

David
16-04-2012, 11:43 AM
wen jin wnt fix d srvr

Nah I dunno, wasn't there a thread on this already? Think I said about loud eaters

Jazz
16-04-2012, 01:24 PM
when your parent(s) wont stop talking to you about something you have no interest in

Catchy
16-04-2012, 01:38 PM
When you make an excuse about something lets say for example I'm invited somewhere and I really don't want to go for whatever reason, might not be feeling it or whatever so I make an excuse and then the person comes up with SO MANY different solutions.

"Well can't you do this..."
"Well I could give you a lift"
"Well I could borrow you some money"
"Well can't you ask your mum to drop you off?"
"Well surely you can just come for a bit"

NO GET THE HINT!

beth
16-04-2012, 02:10 PM
people eating yr food. like i'm not being greedy or anything like that but if i bought (for example) some salad and put it in the fridge it's not a communal thing, don't eat my salad.

buttons
16-04-2012, 02:12 PM
as my favourite quote goes; "everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. " ;)

- people that don't appreciate their parents because they don't give you pocket money or they ask you to do chores. gtf.

- narrow minded people who find out what i like and say stupid **** about it or call me weird cause i like something that they dont? ie "manga and anime is for geeks", "psychology is EASY though" "chinese, japanese, korean, same thing" & "why are you listening to kpop? you're not asian"
omg **** off

- girls calling each other ugly especially those hiding their own faces in a layer of makeup

OMG I NEED TO ADD

-when people APOLOGIZE for me. like i say something witty or maybe a little mean and my best friend will laugh but we have this friend that will literally apologize... like "omg sorry for my friend, she can be rude" even if the person takes it as a joke or we're having banter. or like "sorry, she's drunk" er yeah maybe but i'm still being me and i can do whatever i want. she does it when im there :S. seriously need new friends.

beth
16-04-2012, 02:28 PM
as my favourite quote goes; "everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. " ;)

- people that don't appreciate their parents because they don't give you pocket money or they ask you to do chores. gtf.

- narrow minded people who find out what i like and say stupid **** about it or call me weird cause i like something that they dont? ie "manga and anime is for geeks", "psychology is EASY though" "chinese, japanese, korean, same thing" & "why are you listening to kpop? you're not asian"
omg **** off

- girls calling each other ugly especially those hiding their own faces in a layer of makeup

OMG I NEED TO ADD

-when people APOLOGIZE for me. like i say something witty or maybe a little mean and my best friend will laugh but we have this friend that will literally apologize... like "omg sorry for my friend, she can be rude" even if the person takes it as a joke or we're having banter. or like "sorry, she's drunk" er yeah maybe but i'm still being me and i can do whatever i want. she does it when im there :S. seriously need new friends.

omg what. she sounds like a gorm hahahaha. i'd be like what are you doing.......

dirrty
16-04-2012, 02:47 PM
people who chew with their mouth open
people who drag their feet on the floor when walking on carpet
fat girls wearing tight/revealing clothing
people who spit
people who think they're always right
people who complain about being single after like a week of being single
girls who 'pretend' they're unattractive when really they're like an 8/9/10 and only say **** for compliments from others
people who have to ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS brag about EVERYTHING and it's like no one gives a **** :S
people who don't understand 'no' means 'no'
people who like others because they're mildly entertaining - only because they're socially ******ed
people who ask for honest advice but don't like it when you honestly tell them :S
people who lie to impress others
people who say stuff like "you must be really boring if you HAVE to get drunk to enjoy a night out". go away you little troll
people who say they're high on life, shut up!!!
people who wear sunglasses indoors
people who just throw litter anywhere (especially in my garden you tramps)
people who don't understand the concept of washing things up or putting empty things in the bin after using it
people who are just plain selfish but don't realise it
people who are ignorant

i think i just hate people lmao. (i actually think i do 1 or 2 of these but there are so many things i do that i hate others doing so idgaf)

David
16-04-2012, 02:50 PM
people who make big lists

dirrty
16-04-2012, 02:56 PM
people who make big lists
hahahaha

Vause
16-04-2012, 03:05 PM
People who squeeze toothpaste from the middle of the tube.
and people who scrape their teeth on their fork when they eat.

that's it literally haha

shiver
16-04-2012, 03:11 PM
People who have an obsession with loud music. Get some headphones, luv
Boys who pluck/wax/etc. their eyebrows beyond belief, sure tidy them up but they look ridic when they are so groomed
Girls who dip dye their hair and do an awful job of it
Unappreciative people
People who are stingy even though they obviously can afford to do stuff, stop being so boring and Silas Marner-ish
Those who leave out MILK TOPS stop being such a lazy ****
People who light up in public, soz smokers, please have some courtesy, I don't want my clothes to smell
Mature students who ask stupid questions in lectures to show that they UNDERSTAND and that they're better than young ones
Things that fly
I'm sorry but the amount of people who don't use a mattress protector at uni is shocking, it's disgusting

I will leave it there my angels XXXO

Lee
16-04-2012, 04:05 PM
When people post pointless status's (most of them are) on facebook! :(

Samantha
16-04-2012, 08:57 PM
People who say they want a boyfriend for Christmas/Birthday, it's like, surely you want them longer than that? Also those saying they want a boy to keep them warm in winter? Get a blanket.
People who don't realise that you have someone else.
People who force you to do something if they're not your family, employer or teacher.
People who pretends someone in their family is ill, or lying about something they've done in general.

Charlie
17-04-2012, 08:20 AM
People on public transport.
People who walk slowly in front of you, and those who decide to change direction and almost walk into you or suddenly stop in front of you.
People who have little respect for my room and stuff.

and other things, I can't think of.

geo
17-04-2012, 03:31 PM
people who talk whilst they're eating. +o(
people who spit
people who say they're going to do **** in their tests but know they're going to get an A
people who chew loudly lol
people who repeat others and then think they're funny
people who walk so slowly ughhh

Seikou
17-04-2012, 03:46 PM
when people eat with their mouth open, ew

Rozi
17-04-2012, 03:46 PM
I'm sorry but the amount of people who don't use a mattress protector at uni is shocking, it's disgusting

wot, a sheet?!

erm I hate it when people STARE
yes weird old man I can see you looking at me
PLEASE STOP IT

dirrty
17-04-2012, 04:11 PM

the stuff that people have done on their beds (including sick and someone **** n pissed himself drunk), i couldn't sleep on the mattress without a protector. i had 2 on my bed in halls lmao.

shiver
17-04-2012, 04:52 PM
wot, a sheet?!

erm I hate it when people STARE
yes weird old man I can see you looking at me
PLEASE STOP IT
yer a sheet hon
i can't believe some ppl don't use them

the stuff that people have done on their beds (including sick and someone **** n pissed himself drunk), i couldn't sleep on the mattress without a protector. i had 2 on my bed in halls lmao.
ewww lmao

dirrty
17-04-2012, 04:54 PM
yer a sheet hon

ewww lmao
can't forget the chinese foreign student who'd cut his hair (i hope it's the hair on his head tbf) in the shower and just left it there. so i always wore flip flops in the shower lmao

shiver
17-04-2012, 05:00 PM
can't forget the chinese foreign student who'd cut his hair (i hope it's the hair on his head tbf) in the shower and just left it there. so i always wore flip flops in the shower lmao
omg that's so gross. en suite 4 life!!
my friend said someone left used sanitary towels under her bed at uni LMAO... some right *****rs in this world

The Don
17-04-2012, 05:00 PM
people who chew with their mouth open
people who drag their feet on the floor when walking on carpet
fat girls wearing tight/revealing clothing
people who spit
people who think they're always right
people who complain about being single after like a week of being single
girls who 'pretend' they're unattractive when really they're like an 8/9/10 and only say **** for compliments from others
people who have to ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS brag about EVERYTHING and it's like no one gives a **** :S
people who don't understand 'no' means 'no'
people who like others because they're mildly entertaining - only because they're socially ******ed
people who ask for honest advice but don't like it when you honestly tell them :S
people who lie to impress others
people who say stuff like "you must be really boring if you HAVE to get drunk to enjoy a night out". go away you little troll
people who say they're high on life, shut up!!!
people who wear sunglasses indoors
people who just throw litter anywhere (especially in my garden you tramps)
people who don't understand the concept of washing things up or putting empty things in the bin after using it
people who are just plain selfish but don't realise it
people who are ignorant

i think i just hate people lmao. (i actually think i do 1 or 2 of these but there are so many things i do that i hate others doing so idgaf)

I genuinely agree with everything you've listed here, but I've bolded the ones that piss me off the most.
Also
-People who pretend to be something they're not
-People who call themselves indie just to fit in and then start calling everything 'mainstream'
-People who leave rubbish in the cinema
-People who complain about the price of something yet purchase it anyway
-People who always expect a lift and don't ever offer to pay their way

Rozi
17-04-2012, 05:22 PM
yer a sheet hon

ewww lmao

ewwwwwwwww that's gross
my friend has a really big bed and her sheets are too small and that just makes me vom

I really hate socks and people who wear socks in bed <-- on topic

buttons
17-04-2012, 07:09 PM
girls who get a boyfriend and think they're now the bees knees and won't shut up about having a boyfriend........ WOW your life is complete

Technologic
17-04-2012, 07:33 PM
People who chew with their mouth open AND OH MY GOD PEOPLE WHO DON'T INDICATE ON ROUNDABOUTS OH MY GOD ARGH I HATE THEM

Richie
19-04-2012, 04:33 PM
when someone doesn't agree with me, I'm always right. It's my way or the highway.

Ant$
19-04-2012, 04:42 PM
People who have no sense of humour
People who eat with their mouths open
People who have a cockey bounce when walking
When people put on an accent

Memorilla
21-04-2012, 05:20 PM
- People who cough/sneeze into their hands or don't cover their mouth.
- People who chew food or gum loudly or with their mouths open.
- People who are always loud.
- People who point out the obvious.

There are more, just cba to post them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!