PDA

View Full Version : Trials Evolution

Neil
17-04-2012, 08:58 PM
The sequel to the awesome Trials HD from 2009 hit Xbox Live Marketplace tomorrow, I am really looking forward to this, it'll be the first time I've ever bought an XBLA game without playing the trial for it, it just isn't needed for me, anyone else picking this up? If so drop me your gamertag or add me, I think it's linked to my profile.

Oleh
18-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Definitely getting it, still at college but I just bought the MSP for when I get in :) I used to play fifa all day, I guess it'll be this for a while now! 4 day weekend, more like 4 day trials sesh! :)

David
18-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Saw the trailer video on it, from what I remember of the first one it's a big improvement.
It supports multiplayer now doesn't it?

Neil
18-04-2012, 05:19 PM
It's a massive improvement, I've been playing it all day and I've done quite a lot, got some high times which will soon be killed by better players but it's nice to have them, got a bunch of platinum medals as well, it's a lot easier in the early stages which is good, more people may be interested in picking it up then, it's well worth the points though, the map editor is going to change this game for the better, I can't wait to see what pops up, the multiplayer is a great addition too.

Oleh
20-04-2012, 02:55 PM
I suggest everybody go ahead and download Yeti & Yeti 2.0 - Currently 3rd in the world on Yeti 2.0. Nice fun track imo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!