PDA

View Full Version : "The Euro is doomed"

Chippiewill
18-04-2012, 05:43 PM
<insert some exaggerated prose and some links to blogs with an obvious agenda here>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llDYLb7HoIk
<Tell people off for voting wrong, talk about leaving the EU a bit>
Thoughts?

--

Joking aside the situation in Euro countries is fast deteriorating , even if the mass-media have got bored of it now. The EU could even be tempted to drag us down with them. Either they need to make a decision or we do.

GommeInc
19-04-2012, 12:02 AM
It's getting pretty bad now. I think I might be right in saying Portugal might want to leech off some more money because they weren't sure they were given enough. I think Spain was also reporting on money worries too.

-:Undertaker:-
19-04-2012, 02:09 AM
When I link to the Mail or Telegraph journalists i'm criticised, when I link to blogs with professional researchers who do in-depth posts i'm made fun of.

I could link to the BBC or Sky when they report stories, but they also have an agenda believe it or not - one which doesn't interest me.

Chippiewill
19-04-2012, 05:15 PM
when I link to blogs with professional researchers who do in-depth posts i'm made fun of.
Just some light humour, wasn't serious :'(.

I could link to the BBC or Sky when they report stories, but they also have an agenda believe it or not - one which doesn't interest me.
Really not worthwhile on an EU related post, the BBC is so biased on the issue it's unbearable.

-:Undertaker:-
21-04-2012, 08:56 AM
I know you're joking but sadly I have to defend myself because no matter what links I post, i'm hounded over it.

Anywho on the Euro, we know it's doomed - it's simply a matter of time.

MrViaticus
22-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Thank god for the British loyalty to the monarchy, it's this and this alone that stopped us taking the plunge from going totally Euro.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!