PDA

View Full Version : Idea Agency Teleports?

Krillin
18-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Hey all, its been awhile since I've been on habbo, TONS of changes btw good and bad, but I noticed that the Idea agency teleporters are "bugged"? When they were on the co.uk hotel the sides weren't one solid color but it looked exactly like the red phonebooth teleports except green and had CHILDLINE on it. Anyone know if this was caused because of merger or any information on these? (Just fyi I am still looking for a linking set of these!!!)

Thread moved here by Martin (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo in General' as its more suited here

Martin
18-04-2012, 06:56 PM
I think this has something to do with them having to remove the branding on certain items, I think its happened with a few others too, but yes its just solid green now! :(

Krillin
18-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Ah.... man well they should fix them so that it has the green and black checker(???) on the the sides like the original red ones.. Oh well, now I know. Thanks for the relocate too.

auffant1
19-04-2012, 11:30 AM
I will say it does look odd at first glance but I think at the same time the solid green side gives the teleporters a different, original look.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!