PDA

View Full Version : Mists of Pandaria beta.

Janitor
19-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Just wondering if anyone has access to the beta and what your thoughts are so far?
If you don't have the beta, are you waiting for your invite? & what do you think about the upcoming expansion anyway?

Personally i'm waiting on my invite & i'm major excited for the expansion, I need something to regain my interest in WoW & make me happy to pay the sub every month. oh + just to mention the /sleep animation is just so qt.
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/02thQktnjQ8/hqdefault.jpg

Oleh
19-04-2012, 05:48 PM
I don't have it nor care for it, it'll only spoil it for me when I do buy it. It looks amazing from the pandarin footage I've seen.

Nemo
19-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Friend has it, he played 3 minutes as monk and got bored. I'll take his word for it

TehJoshy
19-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Mists of Pandaria Beta summed up from what i have heard. Warlocks are everything. play warlock or GtheFO.

Janitor
20-04-2012, 02:19 PM
To be honest I haven't read much about the beta, I stay away from the WoW forums because the people on the EU one are 99% terrible people. I've watched a few playthroughs on youtube and it looks pretty good, I got my beta invite today so I guess i'll have a little gander and see how I feel.

Swearwolf
22-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Im in the beta and I am thoroughly impressed! Played a pandaren monk through til level 11/12 where you choose a faction then got bored, but i've copied my 85 druid over and apart from the major overcrowding of overpopulated servers, its brilliant - on a WotLK level ;)

kasi
24-04-2012, 04:23 AM
i havent played the beta yet but i am soo excited for the expansion

Janitor
24-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Im in the beta and I am thoroughly impressed! Played a pandaren monk through til level 11/12 where you choose a faction then got bored, but i've copied my 85 druid over and apart from the major overcrowding of overpopulated servers, its brilliant - on a WotLK level ;)

You managed to copy over your druid? Man i've been waiting like 4 days and mycharacter copy is still pending D; Tried the fix on the WoW forums and tried to make a premade using a starter edition US account but its still pending. Sobs.

I don't run WoW on the best of computers so my beta levelling has been so slow so far because of the overcrowding and lag. :/ But so far so good. I'm loving it. (:

Swearwolf
24-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Yeah took 2 days to copy over. Level 86 and a half now lol but constant crashes in Valley of the Four Winds :(

Janitor
24-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Yeah took 2 days to copy over. Level 86 and a half now lol but constant crashes in Valley of the Four Winds :(

Argh that sucks. How long did it take to get from 85 to 86? ;P

Swearwolf
25-04-2012, 09:15 AM
erm, about a day or so, its 10mil xp :|

scottish
25-04-2012, 10:40 AM
it'll probably be same as cata tho

dungeon quests = stupidly large xp

for 85-90 it'll probably take like 2 days, cata was like 1 day for 80-85 wasn't it?

Janitor
25-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Lol @ 10mil xp. Oh man, I hate levelling so much, like questing just kills me.

My character copied over yesterday then as soon as I did the teleport from SW to Pandaria the realm went down. Sighhhh. I'll probably try again later. ;P

scottish
25-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Is it like cata with various portals to the new areas?

Janitor
25-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Is it like cata with various portals to the new areas?

At the minute there's just some random panda chilling in SW and Org who you talk to and he portals you to Pandaria. There's no new loading screen, story, quest or cut scene so far and he doesn't tell you why it is you're going to Pandaria - idk if they plan to make portals and such in the future but atm that's all it is.

scottish
25-04-2012, 11:16 AM
I'll try beta next month or something too busy atm :P

Swearwolf
26-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Good choice cos it's broken atm! The client crashes every few minutes for the majority of players. Servers should be down now though for maintenance. Reckon they'll be back around 4 lol

Janitor
27-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Good choice cos it's broken atm! The client crashes every few minutes for the majority of players. Servers should be down now though for maintenance. Reckon they'll be back around 4 lol

Yup, that's happening to me atm it's annoying but it's part of playing beta I guess ;P Hopefully i'll get round to doing some actual playing shortly though. (:

TehJoshy
05-05-2012, 12:02 AM
I actually just got my beta invite today.
bugsbugsbugs trololol. No mounts or pets && they removed insect swarm! pft!

DPS
05-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Have it and its all kinda boring.. nothing ever changes.

Mattchoo
13-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Doesn't look as good as the other ones, I preferred the Burning Crusade and vanilla if I'm honest, although I wouldn't mind playing the BETA for a while :)

Swearwolf
14-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Having played all of the wow expansions and vanilla it's safe to say for me this is on a level with WoTLK, bloody fantastic.

..:lukeachu:..
31-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Hi everyone!

I can't wait till World of Warcraft - Mists of pandaria is released. A new race has been added called a 'Pandaren' which is Horde and Alliance! There is also a new Class 'Monk', and a new and improved Talent calculator. Tell me what you think of the new World of Warcraft Expansion Pack!

Threads merged by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Due to same topic

Wig44.
01-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Having played all of the wow expansions and vanilla it's safe to say for me this is on a level with WoTLK, bloody fantastic.

I'm pretty sure I remember you starting back in LK with a dwarven hunter named ironingboard?

?-missy-?
03-06-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm pretty sure I remember you starting back in LK with a dwarven hunter named ironingboard?

That is an AWESOME NAME!

On topic, i've been playing on the beta but it's so buggy, half the time when you complete a quest you get disconnected x_X it gets irritating.

Bailey
03-06-2012, 02:47 PM

The fact that someone is comparing it to WOTLK and calling it fantastic is indication enuff

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!