PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Random recolours n' stuff.

MKR&*42
19-04-2012, 07:52 PM
I didn't like the look of the "Formal Dining Table" in Habbo, so I decided to recolour it red + black and then add some stuff onto the table;

http://i.imgur.com/JbtGA.png

Yes, I know that the "straw thing" on the left looks bad, it's because I completely forgot to add something to it. Also, the wine glass on the right is 1 that is meant to have been tipped over.

I also recoloured the "Vase of flowers" because I thought it looked nicer in these colours;

http://i.imgur.com/bohhq.png

I don't recolour/edit often... about once a year lol. So what do you think of these?

Zelda
19-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Love the vase looks amazing :) not so keen on the other one, as you said about the straw, but I just don't generally like red and black Combos, though that might be partly influenced by my black and white alterations I do sometimes and my hatred of red :p but anyway still amazing technically

You sure you only do this once a year warren ? ;)

MKR&*42
19-04-2012, 08:22 PM
You sure you only do this once a year warren ? ;)

Yeah D: . Ok, in other words, I do it when I'm absolutely bored and completely fed up of Habbo lol. It's just something fun to do I suppose.

geo
19-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Oh my god, the vase is amazing! I love the colours you've used for it.. it's just fabulous. I want one! :(
As for the table, I really dislike it. I just don't think it looks great with such horrible colours and stuff, sorry Warren! :(

kitten
19-04-2012, 09:41 PM
the vase is sooo pretty warren! :)

MKR&*42
19-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Oh my god, the vase is amazing! I love the colours you've used for it.. it's just fabulous. I want one! :(
As for the table, I really dislike it. I just don't think it looks great with such horrible colours and stuff, sorry Warren! :(

the vase is sooo pretty warren! :)

Thank you both x And, it's ok Georgia :).

auffant1
20-04-2012, 12:07 AM
O wow I love them both Warren :). Awesome work :D.

orientalframe?
20-04-2012, 07:10 AM
i love the vase, it looks amazing! :) however i think the dining table looks a bit too gothic, but perhaps that's just me as i normally dislike really dark colours haha :( nice job overall though! x

Jazz
20-04-2012, 07:39 AM
love them both warren bbe, good use of colours xx

Zuth
20-04-2012, 03:23 PM
I love both of these, nice work but I think the table stands out for me :)

Ellz
20-04-2012, 04:00 PM
really like the table! well done :D

Seikou
26-04-2012, 02:34 PM
love them both, really creative, good job :-)

Jurv
04-05-2012, 09:25 PM
i really like the choice of colours you have used, they work together really well and don't clash at all. keep it up!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!