PDA

View Full Version : The Cabin In The Woods

The Don
19-04-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm genuinely surprised that there isn't a thread on this already...

IMDb Link - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1259521/

Trailer -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ENUBUdFswM

Description -

Five friends go for a break at a remote cabin in the woods, where they get more than they bargained for. Together, they must discover the truth behind the cabin in the woods.

The quote above doesn't do it justice, as the trailer shows, it isn't exactly the standard horror film.
I just got back from watching it, it's extremely good, I recommend everyone (if you're old enough) to go see it, you honestly won't regret it

Rixion
19-04-2012, 11:35 PM
After seeing the let down of "The Devil Inside", this was a pleasent surprise!

peteyt
20-04-2012, 01:22 AM
I saw the trailer and thought probably not going to be that good but then noticed it was produced by Joss Whedon (Buffy). Not sure if i'll be able to see it till its out on dvd though

Ellz
20-04-2012, 08:24 AM
i was going to post this a few weeks ago but i forgot haha!
i kinda want to see it, it looks good :)

Samantha.
20-04-2012, 09:41 AM
This looks pretty good, I really want to go see it!

geo
20-04-2012, 02:47 PM
I saw the trailer for it a while back, it looks like an amazing film. It's a shame I'm not old enough to see it although I look forward for when it comes out on DVD. :)

Andii
20-04-2012, 07:37 PM
The trailer makes it out to be a horror film lol but its more supernatural i think its so friggn weird haha first bout 40mins is really long and boring but then like it starts to get creepy

My review of it (
THIS FILM IS NOTHING LIKE IT SEEMS ON THE TRAILER HAHA ITS SO UMM WEIRD LOL and then theres friggn clowns that scared the crap outta me as im terrified of clowns more than anything lool. It's a really really weird film theres so much crap in it that makes no sense at all lol

Ticklestar
20-04-2012, 07:43 PM
It looks damn scary, my mum even mentioned it to me that I should watch it, as myself love horror films.

RockyHorror
20-04-2012, 08:28 PM
I thought it was crap

dirrty
20-04-2012, 09:50 PM
before i thought it was gonna be such a **** film, but i've heard good reviews about it so i may go and watch it at some point. or download it when a dvd quality comes out

Janitor
23-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Seen this yesterday, it's an amazing film.
I recommend every one does go check it out, especially if you're really into horror movies.

Andii
23-04-2012, 03:26 PM
I thought it was crap

same tbh wasnt as i expected

Roxy
23-04-2012, 03:43 PM
saw it last week sometime and it was so different from the trailer, nothing like i was expecting at all.

i thought it was alright - there were some scary/jumpy parts (mainly in the first half of the film) although i found most parts more funny than scary and the rest of it was just weird. loved the guy who played marty though haha some of his bits were great

the ending was just awful.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!