A /me topstory image was uploaded

http://habbo.hs.llnwd.net/c_images/web_promo/kickwars_TopStory.gif

habbo.hs.llnwd.net/c_images/web_promo/kickwars_TopStory.gif

Nick
21-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Interesting.. i hope they do anyway :D

Plebings
21-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Doubt they are re-adding the free rights to all option, they'll probably just use a group gate

Michael
21-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Doubt they are re-adding the free rights to all option, they'll probably just use a group gate

Lol yeah a group room.

MKR&*42
21-04-2012, 12:40 PM

This^ As much as I'd love that "give all users rights" button, I hardly doubt they'd re-introduce it :(.

Sounds interesting though.

Floxed
21-04-2012, 12:42 PM
It is already back. Crowley build it in the Dutch hotel and it is already open. He said it will be available in other hotels next week.

Link to kickwars room
http://www.habbo.nl/room/34135347

geo
21-04-2012, 12:45 PM
OMG. This will be so great if it's returning, I loved kickwars! :D

MKR&*42
21-04-2012, 12:46 PM
It is already back. Crowley build it in the Dutch hotel and it is already open. He said it will be available in other hotels next week.

Link to kickwars room
http://www.habbo.nl/room/34135347

Thanks for this information aha! I took a quick look with my .nl account, seems quite interesting.

Wonder why .nl received it before .fi + .com though?

Plebings
21-04-2012, 12:46 PM
OMG. This will be so great if it's returning, I loved kickwars! :D

make your own then u lazy boba

Jordan
21-04-2012, 12:47 PM
It was obvious something would happening with kickwars because wasn't their a quest a couple of months back where you had to get to the end room without getting kicked by others? Will be fun:D!

geo
21-04-2012, 12:47 PM
make your own then u lazy boba

maybe i will!!!!!!!!

It was obvious something would happening with kickwars because wasn't their a quest a couple of months back where you had to get to the end room without getting kicked by others? Will be fun:D!

oh yeah, the chinese new year one. i hope they never have a quest like that again, god that was annoying!

Rhw
21-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Ah Kick Wars, hope they do re-introduce it.

Floxed
21-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Thanks for this information aha! I took a quick look with my .nl account, seems quite interesting.

Wonder why .nl received it before .fi + .com though?

That's because it is devised by Crowley, a Dutchman and Ex-Hotel Manager from Habbo.nl. Habbo.nl was also the first with Let's get Quizzical (also devised by Crowley). But that project just stopped, because it had lots of bugs.

xxMATTGxx
21-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Anyone who has been on the .nl and went in to the room. Does anyone know how it works yet?

Lindsey
21-04-2012, 01:35 PM
I doubt they will re add it. But, I think it would be a great thing to bring back for sure!

MKR&*42
21-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Anyone who has been on the .nl and went in to the room. Does anyone know how it works yet?

I did it (completely failed considering I don't know the Norwegian for "Kick") and I believe you just go through random teleporters and try and kick as many user as possible when you get to each room (and keep running lol). The teleporters are bunched together so it's quite hard but still doable.

I'm not sure if there's an "end" room, there might be or there might not be.

I love how the rooms are designed though!

http://i.imgur.com/VFszN.png

(YES YOU DO HAVE TO JOIN A GROUP!)

Zuth
21-04-2012, 01:47 PM
Looks interesting :)

xxMATTGxx
21-04-2012, 01:53 PM
I see, so it's something that will be owned by Habbo and not something users can create themselves then?

MKR&*42
21-04-2012, 01:55 PM
I see, so it's something that will be owned by Habbo and not something users can create themselves then?

All the rooms are owned by a staff member, so I imagine so yes. I hope it'll be available for users in the future though.

* I believe there's a final room? From what I gathered I caught someone saying they know "the ____ route". Not 100% sure though.

Screenshot of 1 of the rooms inside;

http://i.imgur.com/WN2Kh.png

The mini news article for it on Habbo.nl;

http://i.imgur.com/YnosW.png

Catchy
21-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Omg it looks fab, I used to love kick wars as well and I hope we get this soon :D

iBlueBox
21-04-2012, 02:07 PM
I love the background. Would come in so useful to me. Wish we can have it.

xxMATTGxx
21-04-2012, 02:07 PM
All the rooms are owned by a staff member, so I imagine so yes. I hope it'll be available for users in the future though.

* I believe there's a final room? From what I gathered I caught someone saying they know "the ____ route". Not 100% sure though.

Screenshot of 1 of the rooms inside;

http://i.imgur.com/WN2Kh.png

The mini news article for it on Habbo.nl;

http://i.imgur.com/YnosW.png

Thanks for that! Dam, I do hope they let us being able to do our own kickwars. I remember when I used to play it like nearly all the time back in the day.

Inseriousity.
21-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Kickwars was fun but being able to give rights to all users was such a useful option for giving out prizes that I wish they'd bring that back too :(

Floxed
21-04-2012, 02:13 PM

There are 46 rooms. One startroom with 6 teleports, 42 'normal' rooms with lots of teleports and furniture and 3 'treasure rooms'. If you found one of the treasure rooms you could win a badge or one of the furniture wich are shown in the startroom. The chances you win a badge are much greater than the chances you win a furniture though. Also the chances you win a rare are much less than the chances you win a norm.

I don't think the option will be available for users, just for staff. But you could ask Paul via Twitter.

And in addition to you previous post, .nl stands for Nederland, which is Dutch for The Netherlands. We don't speak Norwegian in the Netherlands but Dutch. :P

Hope this is enough information!

MKR&*42
21-04-2012, 02:16 PM
There are 46 rooms. One startroom with 6 teleports, 42 'normal' rooms with lots of teleports and furniture and 3 'treasure rooms'. If you found one of the treasure rooms you could win a badge or one of the furniture wich are shown in the startroom. The changes you win a badge are much greater than the changes you win a furniture though. Also the changes you win a rare are much less than the changes you win a norm.

I don't think the option will be available for users, just for staff. But you could ask Paul via Twitter.

And in addition to you previous post, .nl stands for Nederland, which is Dutch for The Netherlands. We don't speak Norwegian in the Netherlands but Dutch. :P

Hope this is enough information!

OH LOL. Sorry, .no is Norway isn't it.

Thanks for the route information :P - I saw some people say something about it, and I did think that Sulake would have probably chucked a reward in there to get more users but of course, I don't speak Dutch (or Norwegian >_>) so I couldn't clarify it 100%.

I want to complete it but It's so goddamn laggy for me.

Ellz
21-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Awh, i hope they do add it again becuase i loved kickwars!

Andii
21-04-2012, 03:34 PM
lol awsummmm i loved kickwars

Plebings
21-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Thanks for that! Dam, I do hope they let us being able to do our own kickwars. I remember when I used to play it like nearly all the time back in the day.

You can already make it! Group rooms!

(well except you'd have to have a group per room, oops)

Aaron
21-04-2012, 08:17 PM
I'd love to see this return, but of course it'll have something to-do with groups! :P

Pigperson
21-04-2012, 09:21 PM
I think it will either be just for group rooms or it might be a new game. Sounds good though, brings back good memories :)

Will

Cerys
21-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Kick wars was the best. I always played it.

It's great that they may be reintroducing it!!

Zelda
22-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Technically it's always been possible since group rooms have returned, just to have a number of groups that people must enter before they go in so it gives them all rights, but looking forward to this anyway :)

SackRace
22-04-2012, 10:55 AM
yesssss! this will be great luved it

Succubus
22-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Oh my god, this is interesting. I always loved to play kickwars :) I'm glad to see it should be returning!

Lee
22-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Should be an interesting update, I am looking forward to seeing it :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!