PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Chris

Martin
21-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks for all your hard work as a Forum Super Moderator Chris, You put a lot of effort into the role and It's a shame to see you go.

buttons
21-04-2012, 09:44 PM
hope this isn't one of these times where y'all resign then get offered something better and come back
wow maybe we'll have fun on the forum now

you weren't that bad really, its the rules faults. bye XXX

Chippiewill
21-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Thanks for all your hard work as a Forum Super Moderator Chris, You put a lot of effort into the role and It's a shame to see you go.
It's all your fault ISN'T IT?

Bye Chris.

Kyle
21-04-2012, 09:46 PM
r.i.p habbox lol

Chris
21-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Before anyone suggests it had anything to do with Martin leaving, I'll tell you now that it didn't. It was more to do with the management, or should I say lack of management in the department, but I won't go into it. :P

Thanks peopleee x

Lee
21-04-2012, 09:49 PM
thanks for ur hard work and time!

dirrty
21-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Before anyone suggests it had anything to do with Martin leaving, I'll tell you now that it didn't. It was more to do with the management, or should I say lack of management in the department, but I won't go into it. :P

Thanks peopleee x
oooooooo, zing!!

scott
21-04-2012, 09:55 PM
thanks for your time! :)

Cerys
21-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Aww Chris; :(
Thanks sososo much for all the help and support you've given me recently. I couldn't of got by on the forum without your advice etc.

You were by far the best moderator I've seen! It's such a shame to see you go, but I hope you return once the management issues have been sorted out.

Goodluck with everything! xxx

The Don
21-04-2012, 09:58 PM

Thanks peopleee x

Lol, quite a coincidence though

kitten
21-04-2012, 10:01 PM
sad to see you go :( good luck with everything chris x

Mathew
I don't usually reply to these threads but I did think Chris was an excellent Super Moderator who stood his ground. Shame to see you go.

Chris
Aww Chris; :(
Thanks sososo much for all the help and support you've given me recently. I couldn't of got by on the forum without your advice etc.

You were by far the best moderator I've seen! It's such a shame to see you go, but I hope you return once the management issues have been sorted out.

Goodluck with everything! xxx

No problem Cerys, and thanks! :)

Yes I suppose it is, although you don't know whats been happening so you would say that. :P

I don't usually reply to these threads but I did think Chris was an excellent Super Moderator who stood his ground. Shame to see you go.

Thank you, Mathew. :)

And thanks everyone else! :D

geo
21-04-2012, 10:06 PM
aww. chris, it's a shame to see you go! :( love ya

Jurv
21-04-2012, 10:15 PM
thanks for the time and effort you put into the department, chris! :)

Aidenn
21-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Aww Chrissssssss :(

Now theres no more Control freaks Personnal!
Hope you stay on the forum Mr ;)

RyRy
21-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Both Martin & Chris leave to run off into the sunset lol.

See ya Chris

Martin
21-04-2012, 10:26 PM

we returned to the department on the same day too I think or very close. even registered to the forum back in 2008 just 4 days apart, it is a bit weird haha. chris has pretty much summed it up.

Chippiewill
21-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Before anyone suggests it had anything to do with Martin leaving
Lemme get this straight, you and Martin were attempting to hold a coup d'état to replace scott and brandon as the evil dictators of habboxforum, they saw your plan from a mile away due to their secret spy amongst your ranks, knowing your cover was blown your only option was for you and martin to leave so that your protégé can carry out your work from the inside causing a division between management and the guys doing the grunt work. Whilst he's up to that you are secretly negotiating with the competitions department for their support by offering to turn every link on the forum into a link to http://habbox.com/comps - BY THE WAY EVERYONE SHOULD GO NOW TO HABBOX.COM/COMPS, WIN LOTS OF PRIZES AND FORUM REPUTATION - meanwhile Martin is sending conspicuous death threats to Inseriousity, freaking him out to the level that he'll leave out of fear for his life and Matt will be forced to offer Martin his old job back so that he can step right back in with minimal disruption to Habbox. Once all the pieces are in place like an elaborate chess board you'll act fast, show that an infraction point smuggling cabal has been in effect, Scott will go the way of previous forum managers and be forced either into the labour intensive general management or just disappear for good and brandon will be forced at gun point to step back down to features manager (He can't leave, no one knows what he does but it's probably important). However the fatal clue that gave it all away is that you have Valentines donator enabled, this simple token gesture allowed me to come to the obvious conclusion that you are in fact Catzsy, the alleged power abuser (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOWWa6Ue5oc), in disguise. Once you have eliminated the possible whatever remains no matter how illogical must be the truth.

And you would have gotten away with it if it weren't for me meddling kids.

I want reward.

Chris
21-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Thank you everyone!

Lemme get this straight, you and Martin were attempting to hold a coup d'état to replace scott and brandon as the evil dictators of habboxforum, they saw your plan from a mile away due to their secret spy amongst your ranks, knowing your cover was blown your only option was for you and martin to leave so that your protégé can carry out your work from the inside causing a division between management and the guys doing the grunt work. Whilst he's up to that you are secretly negotiating with the competitions department for their support by offering to turn every link on the forum into a link to http://habbox.com/comps - BY THE WAY EVERYONE SHOULD GO NOW TO HABBOX.COM/COMPS, WIN LOTS OF PRIZES AND FORUM REPUTATION - meanwhile Martin is sending conspicuous death threats to Inseriousity, freaking him out to the level that he'll leave out of fear for his life and Matt will be forced to offer Martin his old job back so that he can step right back in with minimal disruption to Habbox. Once all the pieces are in place like an elaborate chess board you'll act fast, show that an infraction point smuggling cabal has been in effect, Scott will go the way of previous forum managers and be forced either into the labour intensive general management or just disappear for good and brandon will be forced at gun point to step back down to features manager (He can't leave, no one knows what he does but it's probably important). However the fatal clue that gave it all away is that you have Valentines donator enabled, this simple token gesture allowed me to come to the obvious conclusion that you are in fact Catzsy, the alleged power abuser (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOWWa6Ue5oc), in disguise. Once you have eliminated the possible whatever remains no matter how illogical must be the truth.

I want reward.

I actually laughed ahaha

Inseriousity.
21-04-2012, 10:32 PM

I want reward.

Thankfully I didn't get the death threats cos he forgot the dot so his plan is not working! Good comps advertising, you have come to the dark side at last!

Thanks for your work Chris, you had strong opinions and a stronger skin to get through all the flak that was thrown your way, good luck in the future :D

Hollie
21-04-2012, 10:37 PM
thanks for all your work chris :) x

The Don
21-04-2012, 10:38 PM

I want reward.

You've earned yourself a +Rep on the 23rd, Mr.

Stephen
21-04-2012, 10:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8zXCq.gif

Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Chippiewill
21-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Thankfully I didn't get the death threats cos he forgot the dot so his plan is not working! Good comps advertising, you have come to the dark side at last!
In hindsight I should probably have advertised habboxwiki instead, also I left out the full-stop for witness protection and whatnot I didn't want people knowing who it was.

SackRace
21-04-2012, 10:52 PM
thnx chris m8 the forum will now be a riot

GoldenMerc
21-04-2012, 11:03 PM
I guess overall he was a good smod :P maybe just maybe ;)
Nah you wern't bad after all Chris, when you returned atleast lol.

Richie
21-04-2012, 11:22 PM
gonna be honest as much as i hated getting pms off Chris he was just doing his job, sorry to the rest of you but he was the most dedicated staff member.

3 departments which different staff members have a huge problem with and not one post on how it's going to be fixed. If only a manager could stay between the lines of being a power hungry tiger and being trapped in a coffin for weeks. I can only comment on habboxlive as I'm not sure about the other departments but there is clearly a flaw needing fixing. I think managers activity needs to be monitored and if someone is taking their privileges and abusing them a word should be had. But sorry I can't post anything other than 'goodbye' or it's off topic.

cya chris best of luck bud.

Richie
21-04-2012, 11:38 PM

Thanks for your work Chris, you had strong opinions and a stronger skin to get through all the flak that was thrown your way, good luck in the future :D

dissing because hes black

bye Christopher

Nick
22-04-2012, 12:08 AM
Thanks for all your time in the dept chris :)

jasey
22-04-2012, 04:45 AM
Thank you for your work, Chris!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1aiq1AeER1r40ds2o1_400.gif

Zuth
22-04-2012, 08:23 AM
Thanks Chris! Sad to see you go :(

despect
22-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Thanks for your hard work and time in the department.

Grig
22-04-2012, 08:51 AM
True shame to see you go. I know you had a lot of flack but you generally were really dedicated and did your job. You made the moderation department seem that much more professional with stands and replies on issues.

I've spoken to Martin, and I know how you two feel. I do agree, and it's a shame. Best of luck in the future buddy! xx

Tom
22-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Thanks so much for your time, Chris!

HotelUser
22-04-2012, 04:07 PM

Thanks peopleee x

I'm online once again it seems :)

I'm going to go completely off record here and speak very generally and directly. You have a big mouth but so do I so I guess I can't scrutinize you into oblivion for that because I've definitely been as outspoken as you've been at times, and right now is going to be one of those times.

Habbox is excellent, it's great fun, and there's people here who are very nice, down to Earth and who are people I could totally share a beer with (if I ever start drinking, that is!). Even the individuals who I feel are hurting Habbox probably don't have intentions of doing so, but they're still doing so with depraved indifference anyhow.

Like Chris I wont go into specific details with regards to what exactly isn't being done which should be happening because numerous times since the year has begun I have listened to other individuals complain to me about several different things, and when I've brought these issues to the table they were not resolved at all. These are not outlandish, unspoken problems, they are problems which are for the most part fully acknowledged.

I resigned in part because when I start University I'll of sold my soul for several years, but I also resigned in bigger part because I grew increasingly frustrated how several events played out. These were events with predictable undisputed negative outcomes but were allowed to happen regardless of anyones kicking and screaming, and they were events which were allowed to happen that went against all past Habbox precedent and that did not abide by previously made management decisions at the fansite at all.

On a more positive note it's not as if all components of Habbox are horrendous or anything of the sort, more like just several ongoing problems which really need to be fairly arbitrated and soon.

The Don
22-04-2012, 04:17 PM
It’s ridiculous that so many staff members have the audacity to publically post, scrutinising management. Although you have all left out the main details, you’ve still made it clear that you are unhappy with management, something which is none of ‘the publics’ business and should be kept to private messages, and rather than just stating there’s a problem, why not add some constructive feedback so management can work to resolve these issues rather than publically posting brief and obscure problems. The congratulations forum isn’t the place for raising issues with management. I’m unaware whether or not you’ve actually posted in the staff forums, or sent private messages trying to resolve these problems, but even if you have, it’s not really appropriate to draw normal members attention to these issues.

buttons
22-04-2012, 04:20 PM
It’s ridiculous that so many staff members have the audacity to publically post, scrutinising management. Although you have all left out the main details, you’ve still made it clear that you are unhappy with management, something which is none of ‘the publics’ business and should be kept to private messages, and rather than just stating there’s a problem, why not add some constructive feedback so management can work to resolve these issues rather than publically posting brief and obscure problems. The congratulations forum isn’t the place for raising issues with management. I’m unaware whether or not you’ve actually posted in the staff forums, or sent private messages trying to resolve these problems, but even if you have, it’s not really appropriate to draw normal members attention to these issues.
i agree man i'm never aware that there are conflicts within management because it seems to be going fine from an outer perspective, that is until you see the digs from various staff members to each other which is so petty.

Chris
22-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Thanks everyone!

& Errrrr, thanks David, I think? :P

I sent numerous pm's to general management before going straight to forum management and openly complaining to them. Like David said, I have a big mouth. :P

HotelUser
22-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Thanks everyone!

& Errrrr, thanks David, I think? :P

You're welcome!

Rozi
22-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Regardless of your overall negative attitude you were actually very dedicated to your job and without you I'm sure habbox would have suffered :) thanks xo

dirrty
22-04-2012, 04:48 PM
so whose writing the tell-all e-book in a few years?

Seikou
22-04-2012, 04:57 PM
thanks for your time, chris

Aaron
22-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Shame to see you resign, but you had your reasons.

Thanks for your time in the dept, very dedicated. Best of luck in the future! :)

Matthew
22-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Thanks for your time chris :)

Chris
23-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Thanks everyone! :)

Eric
23-04-2012, 12:52 PM
you're a very dedicated forum mod. thank you for your time :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!