PDA

View Full Version : AS Level Exams

Glen Coco
22-04-2012, 09:58 AM
so anyone got AS level exams coming up?
my first one is the 14th May :(

have you started revising and how are you feeling about them?

Rhw
22-04-2012, 10:29 AM
I've got my A2s and one AS resit coming up. Earliest exam is on May 30th.

Mathew
22-04-2012, 11:10 AM
A2 Levels coming up. Study Leave begins on 25th May and first exams on the 11th June. My exams are spread out over a few weeks, but I have a couple of days with two exams. Psychology and English on the same day, eek!

Mr-Trainor
22-04-2012, 01:15 PM
I've got four AS exams; 18th, 21st, 24th and 25th May. I'm definitely a lot more prepared for these exams than the ones I had in January, as I've started revising earlier. I tend to get distracted easily, though :(.

dbgtz
22-04-2012, 07:21 PM
I've got four AS exams; 18th, 21st, 24th and 25th May. I'm definitely a lot more prepared for these exams than the ones I had in January, as I've started revising earlier. I tend to get distracted easily, though :(.

I'm exactly the same. I do think that the results of the Jan ones made me want to push harder as I done little revision but still done fairly well, so it would be interesting to see how well I do with revision.

Anyway my first one is on the 16th. Actually I have two clashing, Politics and Maths. Thankfully I have maths first as I'd prefer to do better in that and suffer a bit in Politics than vice versa. Five days later is my next Politics exam which I will have to do extra work for just in case maths damaged the other one badly. Then on the 24th is my Maths decision paper with the next day being a fun Computing one. Then begins a TWO WEEK BREAK WOO. Sort of anyway, my last exam is on the 30th which is Law. I will succeed in it.

Also I'll be retaking some for next January, but that hasn't been applied for yet obviously :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!