PDA

View Full Version : Help! Need to know what is going on!

BoobTube
23-04-2012, 03:45 AM
Hi, my name is Jenna, and I have been on Habbo since 2001.
I haven't played it frequently since I was about 16, so that was in 2007.
I played on co.uk until us opened, and switched to that.

I usually come back once a year maybe? Just to check in. I haven't been on since March of 2011.

I have SO many questions now!!

What happened to the public rooms? I look and there is only about four now? My favourite was the hallway and the library and they are completely gone!! I went to the Lido and that is TOTALLY different. The pool is replaced with some small thing, it is no longer two rooms, etc.
PLUS no one is tiny in the rooms anymore. It's like they are regular rooms.

What happened to HC? I've been HC for years, and usually even bought it when I popped in. Now it is just VIP? I slightly remember there being both last time I visited, but I chose HC. I looked at the items you can choose, and no longer is there the HC couch, along with all the other cool items. What is the deal? I had a streak thing of the HC club going and now it means nothing? I have to start over? Also the badge is horrible.

The hand is gone when you open up your inventory!

Battleball or whatever it was called is gone?? I absolutely LOVED that game.

And lastly, typing is SO incredibly laggy, regardless of what room you are in. In some of the worse, I have to literally wait a few seconds before typing letters or else they don't show up.

There is probably so much I missed. Can someone please tell me what happened as well as some other things that have happened that I've missed? There is probably some stuff I missed even when I visited a year ago. So what has changed and why in the past 2-3 years? Haha thanks!!

JerseySafety
23-04-2012, 05:38 AM
BoobTube;

The public rooms have only just been re-added. They were all removed and re-designed, although some public rooms are the same. I don't believe habbo will be releasing all of the old public rooms, just the most popular as well as some newly designed public rooms I believe.

HC is gone, VIP has taken over. Habbo didn't see a point in having HC and VIP, I think not enough people bought HC for it to continue, plus VIP was a lot better and the prices very reasonable. All HC furniture has become pretty much worthless now with the exception of the dicemaster. Yes you have to start over. I prefer the badge to the old HC badge but thats different opinions I suppose.

Hand was removed because habbo have added a new system which is a lot better and more efficient in my opinion. Also stops the top right of your room been blocked off.

Battleball is gone, but it is now played in private rooms and it is called 'battle banzai' I believe.

Must be your computer, I don't have those lagg issues.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!